High-Risk Pregnancy

Low HcG and progesterone?!

I haven't been on here in so long (took a mental health break from it all). Just had my 5th IUI (1st time w/injectables). Went for bloodwork on Wednesday and it's positive! However, my HcG level was 28, which is low. Went back on Friday and HcG went up to 84! BUT my progesterone dropped to 14 (was 16). Now it's a waiting game until Monday. Any success stories for people who've had these low numbers? I'm terrified it won't work out...

Married since April 2009

TTC since August 2011
Dx Unexplained IF
May 2014 #1 IUI w/Clomid/trigger/progesterone = Chemical pregnancy
July 2014 #2 IUI w/Clomid/trigger/progesterone = BFN
August 2014 #3 IUI w/Clomid/trigger/progesterone = BFN

October 2014 #4 IUI w/Clomid/trigger/progesterone = BFN January 2015 #5 IUI w/injectables/trigger/progesterone = BFP

Re: Low HcG and progesterone?!

• Can't relate because I've never had IUI but I did have low progesterone and was able to get a prescription. Hope you got some good news. Good luck :)

• I had/have low progesterone and am still on injections (good times)... Your HCG doubled though, which is what they look at.  They want it to double every 48 hours.  By now you've had your appt., so I hope it was good news! FX for a smooth 9 months!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 30   DH: 32   
    TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"