March 2015 Moms

M15 Birth Announcements

12346»

Re: M15 Birth Announcements

• Loading the player...
  • Lily Rose Page was born a week early to the day on March 22nd at 2:20pm. She weighed in at 7lbs 2ozs and was 20ins long. ^_^ I'm super far behind on delivering this good news. I woke up that morning around 6:30 with what I described to my DH as severe menstrual cramps. So we decided to go in and get checked. My DH packed our bags(we were way behind on that) and we got to the hospital about 9:30am. Turns out they were labor pains. Lol We were told to go wander the hospital for awhile, but I was only able to do that for about 45 minutes. I opted for an epidural as the pain was too much for my redheaded self to handle. I reached the full 10cm and was told to try pushing; but she was having trouble with her heart rate dropping every time I had a contraction, so they opted for an emergency C-section. I was very much not prepared for that, but it turns out that she had her cord wrapped around her neck, torso, and foot. But she came out perfect. ^_^ Here she at the hospital and her chunky monkey self now. ^_^
  • Eleanor Audrey Newton
    9 lbs 13oz 22in
    Born at 11:09 pm on March 27.
    Was 40 weeks and 5 days. We were induced and labor was a total of 19 hours but I only pushed for 40 minutes. No c-section :)
  • Lucas Matthew born March 3rd at 7:30 am via c-section 7lbs 7oz
  • Dorothy "Dottie" Marie was born 3/6/2015 via c-section after my blood pressure wouldn't go down.  I had fallen the day before, hit my head on the ground & needed 8 stitches.  2 non-stress tests later, baby girl arrived at 38 weeks.  We had a scheduled c-section for the 12th of March, but clumsy mommy made it so her arrival was a week earlier than planned.  She came was born at 6:40 pm, weighing in at 6 lbs 12.5 oz and was 19.5 inches (so much smaller than big brother who was 8lbs 9.5oz).  Now, 3 months later, she is 23 inches and probably 12 pounds (she was 11lbs 11oz at her 2 month appointment).  Happy, healthy & perfect.