3rd Trimester

I'm ready..... just kidding exhausted

Now in my 3rd trimester I am more exhausted than I ever was. I can't sleep well at and I always seem to wake up at 3:30 in the morning and can't go back to sleep. I've tried body pillows and the like but I can't get comfortable. And tips on sleeping well or something I could do to supplement my energy during the day?

Re: I'm ready..... just kidding exhausted

• I was having that same problem on the nights I didn't work out (walking or biking). On the nights I do I sleep A LOT better!
  • I wish we could go for walks righr now we are in negative Temps at the moment lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I wish I could at least get 4hrs of sleep at nite. Seems like my sleep falls in the am, when I need to be attending to my 2yr old!
  • Sadly that's just third trimester... I'm having the same issues myself. I now dread going to bed. If possible try taking lol naps during the day
  • Girls I've been there and I am there now! I hit 30 weeks yesterday and it feels like my body just decided to stay awake from 4:30am on! I am exhausted and my husband, due to his job, is gone a lot during the week as well as over the weekends. He is a college baseball coach and right now he is in the busiest time of his season. I have a 9 and 8 year old that are everywhere and I really have no family that lives near us. To say the least I understand where each of you are at. I suggest the working out part as well. As much as it seems to be futile because of how uncomfortable you are towards the end it is really a well-deserved reward. It helps to work out the leg cramps and gives you a good release of seratonin that your body deserves. Even it is doing something light like walking, stretching, yoga or biking, your body will thank you for it later on. I try to remind myself how important it is to remember that it may seem like it will never end we are all so close to the end...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"