2nd Trimester

My boobs are huge!

edited February 2015 in 2nd Trimester
Hi! I'm a FTM and I started my pregnancy as a 32DDD and now at 15w4d I'm in a 36G. I can barely find a bra in a G anywhere, and when I can find them, they aren't maternity bras, just regular old bras that are upwards of 60 bucks. Does anyone have any advice as to where I can get a break, and hopefully where I can find larger bra sizes as my breasts continue to grow??

On a related note...any ideas to help with this back pain? :(

Re: My boobs are huge!

• I got a sports bra by Freya off of ebay. I'm 38 GG and still growing, I know your frustration. I paid only $37 for the bra and it's very comfortable and very supportive.

Search your size on ebay and type in sports bra. The Freya one I got was a lifesaver for me and easily affordable! Very fast shipping too from the seller I bought from.
  • Thanks so much, I'm gonna try that! \m/
  • Loading the player...
  • And here I am complaing because my 38D maternity bra is too tight. I feel for you, I cant imagine the back pain.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • And here I am complaing because my 38D maternity bra is too tight. I feel for you, I cant imagine the back pain.

The back pain is killer. We're gonna be okay though!!
  • Unfortunately a good, supportive maternity bra can be pricey. And it's hard for us woman with larger cup sizes to find a bra in stores. I'm 14 weeks pregnant and a 36DDD. I've ordered my maternity bras from barenecessities.com.
  • My boobs have gotten so massive that I wouldn't be surprised if NASA designated them as the two newest planets in the solar system.
  • I lucked out online at Motherhood Maternity and got a really cute and supportive nursing bra in a 46G.  But, I haven't been able to find another one. I also only paid $19.99 for it on sale (which is probably why I can't find anymore).  Check out Lane Bryant as well, I've had good luck with them in the past with bras in general.  They carry very large cup sizes and have always been comfortable. Good luck and let us know if you have any luck!

Cody Lane - 4/22/2004
    Colten James - 9/9/2005

Isabella Ann - 7/20/2012

SURPRISE!!!  Emma Leigh - due 8/27/2015 (c-section date 8/7/2015)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just bit the bullet and paid for some nice bras. You wear them enough that its worth not feeling like you are in pain. I also had to do this during the first trimester because that is when I grew the most. I am holding off on nursing bras until I get closer, but I am sure I will be back at Nordstrom paying for them again. The money is worth the investment to me in the long run to not have achy boobs 24/7.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"