1st Trimester
Options

My best friend is pregnant too!!!!!

Since this is all very anonymous, I feel comfortable sharing here.

I am 8weeks 3days, and my best friend just found out that she is expecting too!!! She is due barely a month after me!!! I referred her to The Bump, and hopefully she is reading these forums as much as I do. Maybe she'll even see this post!

I'm VERY excited about this. Not only because she's my best friend and I am SO happy for her, but because we'll get to do this together and our little ones will get to be best friends from the very beginning!!

<3

Re: My best friend is pregnant too!!!!!

• Options
  • Options
    Congrats! It's always nice to have someone to share the experience with who understands it. My poor husband doesn't always understand everything so it's hard for him to relate. Plus, having children close in age is great, gives them a better chance at having a close friend growing up. Childhood friends like that are precious. I have a friend who is a few weeks ahead of me as well and our children are going to be pen pals. It's also been awesome sharing stories together and ideas.

Good luck to both your and her pregnancies! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awww, I'm so happy for you and your best friend. I'm also very exited because my bff and I are both pregnant as well. She is due 2 days after I am. I love having someone I can share my aches and pains with and we can relate to the good and bad stuff but the cherry on top is she is my best friend!!!! Best of luck to you both.
  • Options
    Cool story bro :-bd
  • Options
    Woo Hoo!!  I'm so happy for you, it is so exciting to share this adventure with your BFF!  My BFF is pregnant too, but she is 6mos ahead of me.  She sent me this pic - love it!image
    <Pregnancy Ticker>
  • Options
    So happy for all of you! But this makes me a little sad at the same time, I almost had what you all have, sharing this experience with your BFF is such an amazing gify. My BFF and I found out we were pregnant at the same time, with our due dates only 2 days apart, except she eventually miscarried. It has been so bittersweet for me since then. Our whole friendship has changed. She has become distant as she and her husband cope with their loss (understandably), she just isnt herself anymore. I struggle to know how to be there for her, and how to be a friend. I just feel like Im rubbing it in her face that My baby is healthy and growing inside my belly, so I dont talk about whats going on in my life, which as you know is ALL ABOUT the pregnancy (my first). I almost feel guilty for my own happiness. Its such a complicated situation, and thankfully I told her how I felt recently and we both put our feelings out on the table which was a relief. I was tired of us both pretending. Really all we have been doing is talk about other things, and avoid talking about my pregnancy, it has been so hard!! Its been almost 3 months now since she lost her baby, and I just want my friend back. I pray and pray she gets pregnant again, because at this point I feel like it will be the only thing to bring us back together. I love that so many of you get to experience this together, what a incredible gift! I wonder if there is anyone on here who has gone through what me and my BFF are going through?? I always thought having our babies together would be awesome, I never imagined it would turn out this way. Hope we all have happy, healthy babies!
  • Options
    @lilsicily‌ I pm'd you :)

Don't feel guilty about your own happiness, but also be patient and caring for your grieving friend. It's a hard situation and I've been in that situation--only in your friend's shoes.

@npierce19‌ I think that photo is adorable!
  • Options
    Aww, congratulations to you xx
  • Options
    @lilsicily: I am actually terrified of that very thing happening to one of us, and changing our relationship. We are so close and I don't want anything to change that.

@npierce19: That is the best thing I have EVER seen and I will probably need to borrow that idea if it's okay!
  • Options
    raspell said:

@npierce19: That is the best thing I have EVER seen and I will probably need to borrow that idea if it's okay!
    Go right ahead!  I certainly is not my idea, and there are tons of similar photos out there on Pinterest.  
    <Pregnancy Ticker>
  • Options
    Yay! That's awesome.

I'm in the same boat!!! I'm due 10/04 and by bff is due 10/24!
    It's the coolest thing to share the experience. It's my 2nd and her 1st.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

DS - BFP 01/15/13 - EDD 09/21/13 - Born 09/22/13
    DD - BFP 02/02/15 - EDD 10/13/15 - Born 10/15/15
  • Options
    My best friend is also pregnant and 4 weeks ahead of me. Its so fun!
  • Options

One of my best friends is also pregnant, but she's a whopping 10 weeks ahead. I always complain to her about the gap, then I stop and realize how awesome it is that we are even pregnant together at all! Our children will still be born in the same year, it's fun to think they'll be in the same grade, etc.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @carrentalgirl I love you!!!!

• Options
    My best friend is 22 weeks pregnant and I just recently announced I am expecting too! I'm just about 6 weeks. I'm SO excited we can experience this together :-D So I know how elated you are! Congratz to you AND your bff-mama to be!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Severel of my relatives and one of my friends are expecting near my due date as well. Very excited to go through this with people I know!
  • Options
    I just told one of my good friends that I am pregnant 4w5d and she replied with "me too!!!" She 5w3d! We aren't as close as we used to be but her son is my godson and I will be moving back home where she lives so hopefully, this will rebuild our friendship and bring us back closer together. My best friend though is 8 months pregnant and though I am not even showing, I saw the above "future best friends" picture on Pinerest a few weeks ago and we will be taking the same pic! Out babies will be 7 months apart <3 
    Married: 6.28.14
    TTC #1: 2.1.15
    BFP: 2.23.15 EDD: 11.6.15  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!! I love the feeling. Me, my sister, my cousin, AND my BFF are all pregnant at the same time. It is all of our firsts except my sister. So its so cool to have someone to talk to and enjoy everything with. We are all due within a 3 month span.

• Options
    Thats so fun! My friend is due in July, my best friend is due in may and im due in september! it makes this more fun and great to have someone to talk to 
  • Options
    One of my SIL's is due 9/11, my other SIL is due 10/3(Her oldest sons bday), and I'm due 11/4. Its really exciting how close we all are!
    Me (23) & DH (26)
    TTC #1 since 2/2015
    BFP 2/26/15    |     EDD 11/4/15     |     Natural M/C 3/11/12 @ 6 weeks
    BFP 6/17/15    |     EDD 2/26/15     |     Empty Sac 7/13/15  @ 7 weeks     |    D&C 8/10/15
    BFP 11/26/15  |     EDD 8/9/16       |     Natural M/C 12/2/15 @ 4 weeks
    BFP 1/4/16      |     EDD 9/8/16       |     It's a BOY!                                      |     Hudson born 9/16/16
    Working with RE to begin infertility testing 12/2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"