Trouble TTC

Day 12 after Ovidrel

My wife and I have been going through fertility for 3 years now. I didn't even know what a positive pregnancy test looked like... until today...

Our IUI was Tuesday, February 3 and the Ovidrel shot was SuperBowl Sunday, Feb 1! She has a pretty short cycle, so when she was having cramping very badly this morning she decided to take a pregnancy test (12 days after ovidrel). She came back into the bedroom with a sad look shaking her head no and went back to sleep. I got up to use the bathroom and looked at it and there was a faint second pink line. I know this could still be the ovidrel, but I cannot get it out of my head that it might actually be the real thing. I even had a dream last night that we were pregnant with not just one, but THREE baby girls! It is all I can think about as I go into a Friday the 13th as a teacher of 1st graders on Valentine's Day party day!

I didn't mean to get my hopes up, but I did... just looking for some support. 

Re: Day 12 after Ovidrel

• **(False) positive pregnancy test warning****

I made the mistake of testing 12 days after the Ovidrel shot last cycle, and I tested positive. However, it was just the show as the line got lighter the next day and was nonexistent on day 14.

I had awful cramps, sore breasts, etc.

Hope it works out for you. I know it's hard to not get your hopes up, and 2WW sucks. I will never test early again though.

Me (28)- PCOS, no natural cycle since stopping BC pills in 2013
    DH (29)- SA= all good
    Married since March 2013 (together since 2004) + TTC since April 2013

Provera 12/13, 6/14, 8/14, 10/ 14, 12/14

Clomid 50 mg 12/14- no follicles big enough, stair stepped with Clomid 100 mg (1 follicle 22/25 mm) + Ovidrel trigger shot 1/15- BFN

Clomid 150 mg 1/15- no follicles responding- repeated 150 mg + Ovidrel trigger shot + IUI- BFP 

BabyFruit Ticker

• I tested after the ovidrel about 10 days after and got a BFN....waiting to see if I get my BFP before my blood test on Thursday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"