Late Term and Child Loss

PAL check-in - 2/12

It has been a while since this has been posted, so I thought I would put it up here. This is a check in for any person who is "Parenting after a loss", whether that is parenting your rainbow or your sunshine child.

How have things been for you since our last check-in?

Does your living child(ren) have any special item(s) that are in memory of your angel? Was it something you picked, or that they picked, and why?

Please feel free to say anything that is on your mind. Any questions for other loss parents who are parenting children?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.

Re: PAL check-in - 2/12

• I have not been able to be very active, but wanted to pop in and check on everyone. 

Our rainbow just turned one. He has started to play a bit with Elsie's bear, which I encourage because I talk about her as he plays. Eventually it will get to a point where he can pick something out himself if he chooses to. 
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"