January 2015 Moms
Options

Is anyone still on this board?

I'm so sad to see all these changes have turned this board into a ghost town :(. Did everyone go to Facebook? If so, what's the name of the group so I can join? I miss all the regulars from J15!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is anyone still on this board?

• Options
    Everyone went to the other message board

• Options
    I tagged you in a post to show you the way

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bigbobdole‌....thanks for the link. I registered on the new site and was so excited to see familiar names! But have there been issues with the site crashing? 3 times I was kicked out and had to log back in. Very frustrating!
  • Options
    bigbobdolebigbobdole member
    edited February 2015
    Tapatalk app

• Options
    @bigbobdole, can you send me the link? Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @bigbobdole, ditto..i came back and cant find anyone!!
    Live like there is no tomorrow..Love like you have never been hurt...
  • Options
    @2000cougar‌ @JoaPata‌ lurk over on parenting. All your questions can be answered there ;)

• Options
    Can someone send me the link?
  • Options
    @Sarahk30‌ see the reply directly above yours?

• Options
    Where did everyone go? I must have missed something not being on for a couple weeks?

DS #1 - born 11.6.08
    DS #2 - born 2.10.12

BFP 7.9.13 / Due 3.8.14 / MMC Dx 8.5.13, D&C 8.9.13

DD - born 12.25.14

• Options
    Could someone tell me how to get to the new board? I mostly lurk but have been getting more active and like reading posts/comments now that I am up most of the night and need to stop watching horrible TV and oneline shopping.
  • Options

If you can't figure out how to get there by now, you don't deserve to be there.

Thanks for taking the time to get off your high horse to post a rude response. God forbid as a FTM up all night and trying to adjust to this new life that I try to connect with other people. Sorry I wasn't involved enough on the boards over the last few months to be considered worthy if your new group as I was working 12 hour shifts at a new and stressful job while also trying to prepare for a baby. It's clear not many people are still using these boards and pardon me for not being savvy enough to figure out where to go.
  • Options
    Got it, thanks. Some people's signatures are quite helpful. I couldn't see them on mobile.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    allie8454 said:

Thanks for taking the time to get off your high horse to post a rude response. God forbid as a FTM up all night and trying to adjust to this new life that I try to connect with other people. Sorry I wasn't involved enough on the boards over the last few months to be considered worthy if your new group as I was working 12 hour shifts at a new and stressful job while also trying to prepare for a baby. It's clear not many people are still using these boards and pardon me for not being savvy enough to figure out where to go.
    The only thing I didn't do was actually come to your house and login to the other site for you. Seriously.

FTR, I posted that response from alllll the waaayy up on my high horse, TYVM.

• Options

Got it, thanks. Some people's signatures are quite helpful. I couldn't see them on mobile.

Yaaayyy!

• Options
    allie8454 said:
    Well now you're really not invited.

Jan 15 January Siggy Challenge
                  Newborn/Baby Fails

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image

• Options
    FTM... as a 4thTM I laugh because you haven't known tired until you've had 2,3, or 4 kids waking you up in the middle of the night sick or with nightmares. You'll get the hang of it, women for thousands of years have survived being a FTM. Everyone on this thread should be able to find where they want to go thanks to the wonderful directions given to everyone by our illustrious @bigbobdole. You just don't want to do the searching, and trust me it's not hard to find through parenting.
  • Options

allie8454 said:

Well now you're really not invited.

• Options

FTM... as a 4thTM I laugh because you haven't known tired until you've had 2,3, or 4 kids waking you up in the middle of the night sick or with nightmares. You'll get the hang of it, women for thousands of years have survived being a FTM. Everyone on this thread should be able to find where they want to go thanks to the wonderful directions given to everyone by our illustrious @bigbobdole. You just don't want to do the searching, and trust me it's not hard to find through parenting.

• Options
    You guys are funny!  I just have not searched enough yet but I will find you.  Look forward to chatting like I have with you guys for the past 11 months! 
    Live like there is no tomorrow..Love like you have never been hurt...
  • Options
    I missed the boat I guess. :--(
  • Options

I missed the boat I guess. :--(

@FitmomJess‌ inbox

• Options
    I missed the boat a while ago as well, would love to join everyone elsewhere. @bigbobdole‌ any chance for a pm? Thanks!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Maries1987Maries1987 member
    edited February 2015
    Would someone send me the link? I had it but somehow I lost it! 

ETA: Nevermind! I found it!
  • Options
    I would love a PM too please! [-O<
  • Options
    Now for realsies anyone else looking for the place should check other boards (parenting, ttgp, etc..)
    Check people's siggy or just their posts. The link is everywhere. Any good lurker can find it, I promise!

• Options
    thanks!
  • Options
    Invite me!!! This place sucks now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah! No one is on this board anymore!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Come to the dark side ladies!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Well I was trying to do a new discussion an couldn't! Just wanted to hail everyone one an find out how things were going, been very busy these past months I quit my job an we're in the process of moving yay! Have alot to vent about smt I miss you ladies!