Nurseries and Baby Gear

Large diaper bag rec

Hi

So far I've been using a tote from Stella & Dot (https://www.stelladot.com/shop/en_us/p/accessories/designer-handbags-wallets/totes/how-does-she-do-it?pattern=navystripe), however I feel like it is getting too small. Now we are going out more & taking a few toys, highchair cover, etc with us and it is stuffed. We haven't even started with snacks yet!

Everything I see seems too small. Suggestions?? Thanks!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Large diaper bag rec

• My favorite...and this was with 2U2 for a bit was the OiOi Carry All bag. It's has tons of space & is layed out in a way you can actually find things. It was actually a baby gift for DS1, but it's been my go to after buying several others. My design was discontinued but it still looks new 3 years later.

Check Amazon because they usurally go on sale.

https://www.oioibabybags.com/faux-lizard-carry-all-diaper-bag-black/
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • You might look at Birdling bags. I love the weekender, but they also have a smaller overnight bag. I tend to shy away from true baby bags and look for bags that will be useful beyond that stage.
    Baby girl Lila born 2013.
    Baby boy Henry born 2015.
    Expecting our capstone baby (boy) early March 2018.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've got the Skip Hop GRAND CENTRAL take-it-all diaper bag, Black, love it they have a neat video on amazon showing all it can fit and a good price too, less than I paid
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • After trying several bags, I love love love the LeSportsac Ryan baby bag. It's huge, plenty of pockets, and really light weight on its own, so not too heavy once it is all filled up with baby gear.
  • I wouldn't consider it a large diaper bag but I'm a mother of 2 and use a Carter's Everyday Tote. I love all the pockets for easy access and amazed at all I can fit in it plus being so lightweight. I use it as my purse as well. I learned from my 1st, don't get a bag that is already heavy no one will want to carry it (strollers can't go everywhere) and you need lots of exterior easy reach pockets.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • AliJ7AliJ7 member
    I have the Timi and Leslie Charlie Bag and love it. It was a bit expensive but I got it from prams.net where it was on sale. Even though it is really big it is very organised and looks really nice and not at all like a diaper bag. It comes with tons of smaller bags like an insulated bottle holder, clutch bag,a pouch for diapers and wet wipes, etc. and is lightweight which is very important I think.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"