September 2012 Moms
Options

Pulls up BGP

Am I well-known and / or liked(-ish) enough to join the FB group?  *jealous of the FB group*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imageimage
imageimage

Re: Pulls up BGP

• Options
    The FB group was created for the regulars to chit chat because some of them were banned from TB. I can't remember the last time you even participated in our chit chat threads. If you are just looking for entertainment to lurk, read Parenting on PB. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    hmp1 said:
    The FB group was created for the regulars to chit chat because some of them were banned from TB. I can't remember the last time you even participated in our chit chat threads. If you are just looking for entertainment to lurk, read Parenting on PB. 
    Ahh. I will say that it's not to lurk & wait for entertainment, it's to keep up with those that I've "gotten to know" over the last 2.5 years, despite not having enough time to comment/reply all of the time. & I do comment, just much less frequently than I read. Again, it's to keep up with the regulars, see how they're doing, etc, not wait for entertainment.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hopefully it isn't hard for you to understand that we don't feel like we know you anymore and the FB group isn't for getting to know people. It is for the daily banter we have with each other; we already know everyone because we made the effort to comment, support, and keep things lively.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Alright, I can respect that.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    @juliane2004‌, I'd be happy to stay in touch.
    I don't feel like i 'know' anyone on here, except the two or three I have been staying in really close touch with for the last 2 years.
    Let me know if you want to chat.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Nita2603 said:
    @juliane2004‌, I'd be happy to stay in touch. I don't feel like i 'know' anyone on here, except the two or three I have been staying in really close touch with for the last 2 years. Let me know if you want to chat.
    PMing you @Nita2603 :)
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I can't find a way to see the message - so I pm'ed you.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"