July 2015 Moms

Thursday Randoms

Talk to me ladies and gentleman...what's happening? (I could have missed it big didn't see a randoms yet for today sorry if this is a duplicate)

Re: Thursday Randoms

• DH travels for work and is currently renting a house with 2 other guys about 3 hours from our home town. He was sounding pretty lonely last weekend, so I decided to surprise him by coming down on Monday! Picked a good week...I had good weather for the drive down and yesterday they had a winter weather advisory that shut down the whole job site. I can't tell you how long it's been since I've been able to spend a whole day with him! Now just enjoying a quiet afternoon until DH gets done at 3:30 and then date night! Hope everyone else has a great Thursday!!
  • Loading the player...
  • DH has been gone for work this week so I am being super lazy. Haven't cooked once and I've been enjoying all of my local take out options. Trying to decide what tonight's dish will be... :)

Congrats ladies who are finding out what their little peanuts are! I won't have my anatomy scan until the first week of March, and our gender reveal isn't until March 14th! (We have officially caved on remaining team green - the suspense is killing me!!!)
  • Congrats to the ladies who found pit the gender of their little ones. I'm counting down the days till my scan. 12 days!!!!!

Here's my random. I made myself a nice healthy salad for lunch and right before i put the dressing on I smelled it and just couldn't do it. Its wasn't bad I just really didn't feel like eating it. I'm now sitting here eating pizza rolls. I feel so guilty. I'll have an orange for dessert. Maybe that will curb some of the guilt.
  • Congrats ladies! That's so awesome and so much fun!

My random: I got to shake the hand of and have a short conversation with the CEO of our Fortune 500 company this morning. He was really nice and super grounded. It was an awesome experience! And I found a few super cute maternity tops while shopping yesterday and got them at a great price! 
    1/19/15 - Officially Team Blue! 
    "Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation!"
  • I don't leave the house a lot these days, so I've been looking pretty grubby lately.

My bf doesn't care, I could be covered in mud and sitting around in a potato sack and he'd still tell me I was beautiful.

Which is awesome, but it leaves me generally unmotivated to do my hair and put on makeup.

Today I did it for myself even though I'm not going anywhere, and I feel fabulous.

I actually do have a bit of a 'glow' going on :)
  • I'm a speech therapist and I started telling the kiddos I work with today that that I'm pregnant. I'm wearing a short that definitely shows my bump today. One of the kids asked if he could poke my belly and the other asked if I ate my baby. Hehe! Too funny!
  • Just found out that I got approved through IRB! No one really knows what this means including my husband but I am super stoked! I'm getting my Doctorate degree and in order to receive the data that I want run in my dissertation or go forward with my research I have to get approval through the IRB. For some schools this is a very simple process but not for mine! They always come back with something that usually holds you up! Well I finally got that approval today and I am just so excited, if all goes as planned I will be walking across the stage with my doctorate in July. My LO will have to be with a babysitter that Saturday!
  • I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Bah. But I'm feeling the baby move, which perks me up. :)
  • This back pain is no joke! Everyday my lower back is killing me.
  • @Eknapp87‌ try going to a chiropractor. I was having the same thing. I went to mine and felt ten times better.
    My Random :
    My hubby took half a day of work and we just hung out in bed and watched Friends all afternoon.
  • I have the flu and bronchitis. I feel horrible. Type 1 diabetes dealing with highs and lows on top of being pregnant and sick is so not the business. :(
  • I was having a rough day, then I decided to go to the mall & get new makeup. I got foundation that actually covers my acne!! Well my day definitely turned around, I guess retail therapy is the best therapy :)imageimage
  • @kacdanz Way to go lady! What are you getting your doctorate in?
    Anniversary
    EDD: July 13, 2015 • Team Blue
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @p_and_a‌ thanks so much! I'm getting it in educational leadership.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"