1st Trimester
Options

Snack Ideas

What are you ladies eating these days? I need some inspiration for my grocery list. The nausea has set in and I need to make a grocery list of stuff to bring to work to get me through the day. Nothing sounds good.
Liam Tyler & Emma Grace 
...baby #3 boy MC at 10 weeks

Re: Snack Ideas

• Options
    Slices Apples, Cuties, Granola Bars, Crackers, Gatorade, Water
  • Options
    Pistachios, Fruit, toast, peppermint tea
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    BelVita crackers (helped when I was nauseous. High in whole grains, not too sweet)
  • Options
    strawberries, bananas, cuties, mango, water, miso soup
    PCOS & Tilted Uterus TTC for 4 1/2 years w/o meds 5 rounds of Clomid and Metformin BFN 2011 Stopped try for now- JUNE 2011 HSG 09/2011 -Normal Plan, IUI with clomid in December 2011 IUI#1(DEC)- BFN Stopped trying for now-May 2012 Anniversary
  • Options

Yep, cuties! Love them. Water, Vernors, oister crackers..

Pregnant with #3, after thee, three's complete!!
  • Options
    My list so far has: almonds, raspberries, cheese & crackers/wheat thins, carrots/green peppers/dip, apples, pickles... now lets see if any of these actually sound good when the times comes to eat them!
    Liam Tyler & Emma Grace 
    ...baby #3 boy MC at 10 weeks

• Options
    apples with almond butter, half an avocado with smoked sea salt, beef jerky, trail mix with added coconut curls (the big flakes, no idea what they're called)
    TTC April 2012 
    BFP: Valentine's Day 2015!!!
    DUE:  late October 2015

• Options
    Almonds, avocado on toast, tangerines, apples, Pirates booty, dried mango, Popsicles.
    CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    I've had terrible nausea but my favorites have been peanut butter crackers, cantaloupe, pretzels and crackers with cheese. I know that isn't the healthiest list but I'm trying to eat when I'm hungry and what I crave!
  • Options
    draworangedraworange member
    edited February 2015
    Banana, apple, blueberry, peanuts, greek yogurt, saltine crackers, cheese slices with cucumber/cherry tomatoes.  
  • Options
    I have had nausea bad the last few day and today, for the first time, I had a slice of dry toast and it really helped me! My DH leaves for work around the same time I wake up so its easy for him to toast me a slice so I don't have to get up but I know that may not work for everyone. My friend kept a container of dry cereal and would eat a few handfuls before getting out of bed. Helped her tremendously!

I've been eating most anything, mostly healthy. My nausea has only been from waking up until about 2 hours later and then it's over. Praying it continues to be just that! That, i can handle!
    Married: 6.28.14
    TTC #1: 2.1.15
    BFP: 2.23.15 EDD: 11.6.15  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I ate kiwi all the time during my 1st trimester for constipation
  • Options
    The only thing that helped for my nausea during pregnancy was saltine crackers and sucking on a sour candy such as lemon heads.

• Options
    Yogurt, honey oat crunch bars, cereal with fibre, oatmeal.
  • Options
    I feel pretty sick all day long, but I'm able to eat chicken noodle soup, dry CHEX cereal, crackers, granola bars, and bananas.
  • Options
    Popcorn and nutella.  I'm also a toast addict, but using more cream cheese now to balance out the carb crash.  
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Apricots, plums, pasta, cuties
  • Options
    Grapefruit, clementines, raw almonds, 2% plain greek yogurt with berries, string cheese.
  • Options
    Dried edemame trail mix, unsweetened apple sauce pouches, snack bags of boom chicka pop, polly O cheese sticks and fruit. All from Costco.
  • Options
    Ugh, I don't know why but just seeing these fruits are making me queasy. I've always been a huge fruits and veggies eater and right now I can't even look at them. Apple slices made me gag this morning! Right now I'm working on Vernors, dry Cheerios, oyster crackers and Gatorade.
  • Options
    What helped me was Sobe Coconut Water. I had nausea the first trimester but that ALWAYS worked. Good news is that it comes in a variety of flavors and it was regularly on sale at my local Pick N' Save for $1 a bottle.
  • Options
    Grapes, Greek yogurt, rice chex w soy milk, miso, English muffins w cream cheese and tomatoe or avocado, peanut butter pretzels, granola bars. Question: When people mention cuties here, do they mean toffuti cuties or something else?
  • Options
    Cuties to me mean the small seedless oranges that are easy to peel.
  • Options
    I take mixed nuts with me everyday. It sits on my desk and I pop a few of them whenever I feel the need. I also make myself a strawberry banana smoothie. After reading through this thread though I am adding cuties to my list! I love those things!  I haven't had any morning sickness yet, but I know that crackers will be a must once it does.
  • Options
    I am LOVING pretzels at the moment!! The saltiness just seems to really take away any nausea!! I'm also really enjoying fruit - any kind really.
  • Options
    LaurenNK said:

apples with almond butter, half an avocado with smoked sea salt, beef jerky, trail mix with added coconut curls (the big flakes, no idea what they're called)

How is the whole paleo thing working g for you while pregnant? I miss dairy so much but I know I am better off without it.