Breastfeeding
Options

Domperidone - where did you get yours?!

vedra82vedra82 member
edited February 2015 in Breastfeeding
One desperate mommy here!
I have tried every milk making trick in the book - Pumping/nursing 12 times a day, power pumping, Fenugreek, Blessed Thistle, Goat's Rue, Brewer's Yeast, the upped water intake, the lactation cookies, the nursing vacations, the hospital pump... you name it - I've tried it! My LO is 5 months old ~13-14oz a day is all I've been getting from Day1. 
Finally, after my Dr. said no to prescribing Reglan, I ordered 100pills of Domperidone from inhousepharmacy.vu just to try... it's just now starting to work (only 1-2oz a day increase a week into it) and I ordered more 5 days ago, BUT I got no call from the e-check company to clear the e-check, and left numerous messages and emails to both echeck company and inhousepharmacy to get the payment cleared so they can ship the meds. I'm starting to panic I'll run out before I get more, then my supply will REALLY tank :(:(:(  Does anyone have any other suggestions for a place to order from without a prescription??? 

Answers

• Options
    Wondering how this worked out for you as I am in need of ordering Dom for myself. Can you let me know where you ended up getting yours from?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"