C-sections

Post-Tubal ligation syndrome, BFing, Estrogen dominance, weight loss, help!

I'm not sure where to post for this question, but here goes:

In June 2014 I had a CS and Tubal ligation. I figured since they were already opening me up, and we were on our second baby, and I was 41, we were DONE and it would just be easier than having my husband go in for a vasectomy.  I also had complete anterior placenta previa, a 2wk bedrest prior to a 3wk stay in the hospital for bleeding, followed by delivering at 1 day shy of 34wks.  We were done having babies.  With all the craziness that came so quickly, I didn't even think to research the repercussions of a TL, and not one dr. explained to me what could happen.  I also breastfeed, which has delayed my period, so I don't know if the tubal has or will affect how my periods are, but my main complaint is not being able to lose weight.  I researched, and from what I have found, I believe I have estrogen dominance, post TL syndrome, and I've been tested and know I am HYPER thyroid.  My question is, I guess, has anyone here had all of the same factors as me and found a way to lose the weight?  I'm currently trying to lose the excess 20lbs, and it's been a very slow process.  With my first baby I bf'd and the weight just fell off me, quickly.  This time it's barely budging!  TIA!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"