LGBT Parenting

Official BFN

I got the call this afternoon that our cycle didn't work. We knew, of course, but still had a tiny bit of hope.

I am so thankful for this community. I have learned so much and received an immense amount of support. I truly thank everyone for that from the bottom of my heart.

Though we do have one vial of sperm and one covered IUI left, C and I are done for now. We are both ready for an extended, maybe permanent, break. That being said, I don't plan to fully participate here or on the other board. I might lurk some and maybe chime in, but I don't plan to still be a regular. It doesn't make sense right now. I don't think anyway...

If anyone wants to connect via FB, please PM me and let me know.

Me: 30  DW (aka C): 29

Together since 2/15/11 ~ Legally married in NY on 9/29/12

***CP mentioned***

We've been working on baby #1 since July 2013 using Open ID donor sperm.  8 IUI attempts with 5 actual IUIs and one chemical pregnancy.  We have one fresh IVF cycle under our belts as well as a FET.  I have endometriosis and a uterine septum that was corrected via surgery in November 2013. 

11/14/14 -  Second HSG shows that tubes are still clear and ute is looking good. 

12/6/14 - Started BCPs in prep for IVF #2

12/22/14 - Saline u/s and endometrial scratch (All was clear and OUCH!)

1/2/15 - Began stimming for IVF #2

****All Welcome!****

We are Mommas to four fur babies - 3 dogs and 1 cat.

Re: Official BFN

• I'm so sorry Stacy. I had so much hope for you this cycle. You deserve a break from the madness of ttc. We all love and support you and hope you still participate however much you feel you can.

A & K, married 7/1/13.

After 10 months of ttc via medicated IUIs and two early losses, we finally got our boys- Perfect premie twins born 5/27/14.

• I'm sorry about your BFN. I hope that when the two of you are ready to start the journey again, you come back! Take care of each other.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry about your disappointing news. Take care of each other during this time. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I'm so sorry.  Sending you comfort, peace, and strength as you walk this path together.  I know anytime new decisions have to be made that it is especially hard...will be sending hugs.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hate this news. Very sorry to hear this. 
  • So sorry to hear this and completely understand your need to step away. Wishing you and your family the best!
  • I'm so sorry for you and C. It's not fair! I started crying when I read your post to L. I talk about you guys all the time and it breaks my heart to see you go but I understand the need for a break. You have been a constant support since the day I started here, as you are for so many others. Please take care yourself and know you will be missed by many. Come back when you are ready. Big hugs to you and C!

ME-34  DW-28
    Together since 1-2012
    Married 9-24-2013
    Started TTC with RE January 2014.
    Open donor sperm

IUI #1 (1-31-14) Clomid + HCG Trigger=BFN
    IUI #2 (2-27-14) Gonal F + HCG trigger=BFN Benched for 2 weeks due to cysts. Placed on BCP
    IUI #3 (4-7-14) Gonal F + HCG trigger=BFN Benched for 3 weeks due to 6 cysts. Placed on BCP

IVF#1 Lupron 10iu, Menopur 150iu, Gonal F 400iu, HCG trigger
    ER#1 (6-3-14) 9 Eggs, 8 Fertilized, 
    ET#1 (6-8-14) 2 Day 5 Blastocysts transferred
    6-20-14 BFP 12dp5dt Beta 114.9
                          15dp5dt Beta 365
    Low progesterone start PIO/Crinone
    6-23-14 Ultrasound shows no sac. Beta dropped. Chemical.
    IVF#2 Menopur 150iu, Gonal F450iu, Ganirelix, Lupron trigger
    ER#2 8-13-14 7 Eggs, 3 Fertilized and frozen
    FET scheduled for 10-11-14
    FET Canceled due to thin lining

IVF #2  Fresh Cycle Scheduled for December 2014

• So sorry to hear this but understand you guys have to do what's best for you. Take care.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"