December 2013 Moms

What does bath time look like for you?

DD all of a sudden hates bath time when she used to get so excited for it. Now she just screams the second I put her in the bath. Has this happened to anyone else?

Re: What does bath time look like for you?

• No. DS loves it still. He got a bunch of bath toys for his bday. Favorites are a boat that is also a water pitcher and a drum and bath books. He also likes playing with the floating thermometer that flashes a light. My trouble is getting him to sit down. He keeps walking all over the bath tub and pouring water everywhere. I have a bath mat in the tub but I'm still afraid he'll slip. Maybe some bath toys would help?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My kid hates when I pour water on head to remove the soap! She starts crying like crazy
    photo d23effce-d468-477e-941f-2e772f3afddb_zpsd1cd4bbb.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My DD liked bath time and suddenly cries when I put her in the bath.  So no advice, just hoping this phase passes soon!
    Married June 23, 2012

TTC #1 December 2012
    DD born December 2013 

BFP  January 2015
    Due October 2015

• My first did this. I bought one of those inflatable tubs and out it in the bath tub. She did better with that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DD does the same. Until last week she used to love her bath time. This week she cries and scream. I am glad I am not alone.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My now 2.5 year old went through a phase around a year ago where he didn't want to take a bath. I think it was because he had so much that he wanted to do that he didn't want to stay stationary for a bath. He got over it quickly. :) he would stay in there forver now if I let him.
  • He still loves the water, but also enjoys pulling the plug out and walking in the tub. Bath time might only last two minutes. If he needs his hair washed, he takes a shower with me.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • No advice my little one still likes bath I make sure I rotate toys every so often that kind of helps