September 2015 Moms

All hail B6

ive decided, I will be naming my baby Bee Six if it's a boy, and Bea Six if it's a girl. That's how grateful I am to b6! On my days off I could keep my nausea at bay by eating every 2 hours on the dot, but as a nurse, I can't always leave the floor to grab something to eat when little bean decided it was hungry. I was miserable. Constantly nauseated but not vomiting. I did my research and finally decided to give b6 a try, and wow, what a difference. It helps buy me time until I can get a free moment to eat. Also hoping it helps me make better food choices because I'm not grabbing the first thing I lay my eyes on just so the nausea will go away!

Re: All hail B6

• It has ended several nausea spells for me too! I wasn't sure it would help but it totally does.
  • Interesting! In what form do you take it? I have some from TTC, as it was said to help with progesterone. I thinks it's mixed with folic acid from Trader Joes. I was concerned I was getting too much between that and my prenatal.

BFP#1: 6.21.11 - DD born 3.6.12
    BFP#2: 10.27.13 - Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP#3: 5.27.14 - EDD 2.6.15 - MMC diagnosed at 8w3d - D&C 7.7.14
    BFP#4: 1.9.15 - EDD 9.21.15 -  Praying for a sticky bean!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @MrsPinkPeony‌, I checked my prenatal to make sure if I combined them I wasn't going to overload on anything. I take regular B6, I could only find 50mg tabs, so I split them in half and take 25 mg 3x per day. It's been really helpful
  • I have a multi pack prenatal called B Calm that includes 25mg pills of B6 every 8 hours but I take them once a day instead.
  • My doctor told me 50mg twice a day. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"