April 2015 Moms

Unbearable back pain

Today I am 29 weeks and since yesterday around this time I have been having back pain like crazy. I tossed and turned all night and can't get any reflief whatsoever. I also can't keep any food down, I threw up my breakfast and vitamin this morning. Any suggestions?

Re: Unbearable back pain

• Call the doctor on the way to the ER. Because that sounds serious and I have absolutely no medical training.
  • If it were just back pain, I would say go to a chiropractor, but what with not being able to keep anything down, I would go to urgent care.
  • Loading the player...
  • Agree with PP. This is unequivocally a question for your doctor. Look, I get it. This is your first time probably. You're not sure what to expect, and you might not be the type to call your doc with questions. Bust the second you describe anything as being "unbearable" you need to call your doc ASAP, no matter what the time of day. Unless you're in labor, you shouldn't describe anything as being unbearable. Pregnancy hurts your body, but it's doable. Unbearable pain = call doctor because it's about the health of your unborn baby.
    Baby girl Lila born 2013.
    Baby boy Henry born 2015.
    Expecting our capstone baby (boy) early March 2018.
  • RHoPA1109 said:

Unbearable = Call a doctor

Uncomfterble = You're pregnant, suck it up.

I've just solved all the medical questions on the board today.

But can we solve what "uncomfterble" is?

.... Sorry, I had to.

was just about to say...yikes. Even autocorrect wouldn't touch that abomination.

Autocorrect actually did that abomination! Sorry ladies, I'm usually better then that.
  • *better than that.

=D>
    Or: "... better, then that."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"