Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Baby Tub

Hi new moms. I have a question for you guys. I am trying to registered for my baby (due in June) and I can't find any good answers on whether I should get one of those hard baby tubs or one of the soft baby pads. Do you guys absolutely love one of the other? Please share. Thanks for your thoughts. 

Re: Baby Tub

• We have a hard baby tub that has worked great. It's easy to clean
  • I use a mesh seat I found at target. It reclines back and so far it has been good. I almost got the tub with sling the PP posted.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • I have found the tinier more soft tub works better for my newborn. The other hard one seemed to hard and I always worried about him slipping
    ===siggy warning====
    Me: 40, DH: 42
    Diagnosis: PCOS
    TTC: May 2013
    TX: IUI #1 with Follistim. Canceled due to too many follicles (10 + that were large); BENCHED
    IVF #1 March 6. 14 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilized. 
    March 11, 4 eggs transferred.
    March 21 BFP  :) Beta #1 457, Beta #2 1350, Beta #3 9619. 
    Due Date November 27, 2014
    TEAM BLUE

• I have the fisher price whale tub. LO and I love it.
    Me: 32, DH:33, Married: 8/30/2008, TTC since: 10/1/2012
    DX: Me - DOR & tubal issues, DH: none. 
    June 2004: Ectopic pregnancy with DH while dating
    October & November 2013: IUI #1 & 2 - BFN
    December 2013:Taking a break, trying on our own.
    January 2014: BFP!!!! Ectopic pregnancy ruptured at 6wks1day. Left Fallopian tube removed. Noted during surgery the right Fallopian tube is severely damaged from 2004 ectopic pregnancy.
    April 8 2014: IVF#1 w/ISCI: 10 received, 5 mature, 3 fertilized. Day 3 transfer of all three embies.
    April 22, 2014: BFP! beta #1: 80 beta #2: 211 One nugget! 
    January 6, 2015: Adeline Marguerite is here!!

image image

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have a Blooming Bath, it's really great and you can use the kitchen sink. https://www.bloomingbath.com
  • Thanks everyone! You've all been really helpful. 
  • I have a blooming bath as well, and we like it!
  • leela02leela02 member
    edited February 2015
    We have this monstrosity (two-sided hard tub) but it is great if you have the space:

We have a spare bathroom where it lives, so we don't worry about where to put it away.

We also have a hand-me-down Tummy Tub that LO's cousins loooved but she is not in love with it. She'd rather lie down in the big tub. We put a towel under her so it doesn't get slippery.
  • I absolutely love our tub.  We don't have a lot of storage so this is perfect for us, especially when we travel too.  I only had to buy a sponge mat to put in it so DS doesn't slide all over.  https://www.walmart.com/ip/Baby-Trend-Karibu-Folding-Bath-Tub/34121659
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"