Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Intro

Hello, my DH and I are new to TTC. We have been married for 7 months and both feel ready to start this next chapter of our lives.
January has been my first full month off of BCP and I have started light spotting today (only when I wipe) so I am expecting that tomorrow will start Day 1 of my second cycle after BCP.
I will be temping. I have downloaded FF and bought a BBT. I know that my temp should be taken after at least 3 consecutive hours of sleep and also should be taken at the same time every morning. Are there any other tips that I should know about temping?

Married: 6.28.14
TTC #1: 2.1.15
BFP: 2.23.15 EDD: 11.6.15  

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Intro

• Options
    Thanks for the info! I will check it out!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I agree - sounds like you are off to a great start - I started being able to see more of a pattern once the semester began and I was temping at the same time (mmm waking up for class).  FF friend has a "course" that is free - after the reading I had done elsewhere, I found a lot of it pretty basic, but it might be helpful to read through if you have some spare time.
    28yo, TTC#2 since 6/2014
    Kiddo #1 = 10 cycles of trying, 1 CP and is now a toddler
    TTC#2 since 2/2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I came across that course as I was checking out FF this morning and read some of it earlier today. Thank you! I will continue to read more.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"