VBAC

VBAC NJ

I am pregnant with baby number two. My first ended up in a c section due to failure to progress I stayed at about 2-3 cm and little man started getting a little distressed and there was some talk about him being face up. I am desperate for a VBAC I am switching providers and looking to deliver at Capitol Health in Hopewell with Lawrence Obgyn. Does anyone have any input or tips or advice on this group? Desperate for some advice!

Re: VBAC NJ

• CeefomeCeefome member
    edited February 2015
    Have you looked for a local ICAN chapter? They may be a better source of info. Good luck!
    "Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • Not sure how far you are from Cooper in Camden? I traveled over an hour to get to Cooper. Successful VBAC :) Cooper OB/Gyn is wonderful
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not from your area but I second looking into your local ICAN chapter; they are super helpful and very informative. Also maybe try searching Facebook for a local VBAC  board. I found a really supportive local facebook group and the ladies share what doctors are best/most supportive of VBACs. 

Good luck on your search!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic