May 2015 Moms
Options

Pregnancy hormones on the return!!

Hi everyone!
This is my first blog, but I need to speak to other women in the same boat as me. I'm 26.5weeks pregnant and loving it but I have noticed the return of my feelings of serious irritation and aggression towards my partner. It's like he goes out of his way to annoy me. I've even asked him to be nice to me because I'm feeling hormonal and he still manages to piss me off! I know I've a short fuse at the mo but does anyone have any coping mechanism for wanting to actually tell everyone around you to shut up! Please help I feel like I'm turning into a bitch!

Re: Pregnancy hormones on the return!!

• Options
    Dude I haven't been hormonal this whole entire pregnancy, until recently! (23 weeks.) and I feel like I could slap someone's grandma if they rubbed me the wrong way. Sucks !
  • Options
    There's no right answer for this one because everyone can take it the wrong way or be overly sensitive. I can just tell you to pick up a book and give yourself a break when your partner is pissing you off.

I am overly sensitive right now and my hubs is annoying the sh*t out of me right now so you're not alone!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your not alone! Pretty much everything is annoying me right now! Lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I felt like this up until a few weeks ago! Feeling fine towards him now but his mom is getting on my last nerve...
    When DH was pissing me off I would try to recognize that it was just hormones and take a break, reading, tv, etc.
  • Options
    I was just thinking that my mood is off the charts. There's not a bone in my body that wants to go be nice to people at work today.

Here we go...
  • Options
    Hahahaha! Thank god you all feel the same! I'm with you all, I think take a bit of 'me' time when I feel like I'm gonna lose it. Thanks for the support ladies!
  • Options
    I dunno, I think I've been pretty normal and chill in my pregnancy. At least, as relaxed as I usually am, I tend to be a worrier, and like to generally control situations. But maybe since my pregnancy is so atypical anyway, I have other things to worry about than losing it with my husband.

That said, I certainly don't blame anyone else for being hormonal!
    Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

BABY NINJA!
  • Options
    My hubby is my no 1 enemy lol
  • Options
    yes... my hormones are raging! 27w1d. my hubby is great, and he really tries but i am a hot mess. i realize i need to just give myself space. everything he does annoys me right now! :(
  • Options
    Third pregnancy and I've learned to keep my mouth shut and walk away. I hate my hubby when I'm pregnant. It is so ugly. And if I say what I'm thinking it just means I either have to follow through or apologize for being hormonal when really he probably was being an ass, my tolerance is just low. So I don't say anything at all. I swear, if your marriage can survive pregnancy, you're probably golden for life.
  • Options
    I'm really glad to see other people feeling this way, I've been feeling so guilty I feel like I attack my boyfriend whenever he does/says anything I don't like, I can't give the poor guy a break! Hoping it goes away soon, I feel like I'm missing out on the magical-pregnancy-time thing
  • Options
    MrsPDXMrsPDX member
    edited February 2015
    Yep, I am a  total bitch as of recent. It started I would say maybe around week 23-24, some time around there. Now I am just plain mean! Not to my husband (because he's not here), but to everyone else, watch out!

ETA: My coping method is I try to spend as much time alone as possible. I just cannot stand people... I would rather just be home by myself. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have become angry, from no where. Just everyone and everything irratates me. But then I'm really emotional about things, basically a raving pycho at moment
  • Options
    I completely understand how you all are feeling I just got in to it with my hubby and I hate arguing.... And it was over the dumbest thing ever I'm at the point where the only reason I don't like being pregnant is because everything annoys me... Can't wait to have my baby and be back to normal... (Personality wise) :(
  • Options
    Oh my god that is exactly how I feel! I don't understand how he can't put the dishes he's used in the dishwasher, and just leaves them in the sink. That said, my hormones have calmed down a lil so I'm actually tolerable of myself and my partner now! Hahahah! We will see how long this will last!
  • Options
    Oh dear, lol. I feel bipolar with this pregnancy. My mood swings and feelings are all over the place and they change so rapidly, lol. 

Sometimes I absolutely hate my DH and want a divorce because he drives me nuts and sometimes I'm so in love with him and can't get enough of him. It's creepy, lol. 

He drives me nuts when he doesn't do anything around the house though. It's my own fault...typically you have to TELL men what you need/want of them because we all know most of them cannot read minds or just assume that you need them to do something. 
    I hate asking though and by the time I ask and he doesn't do it within a reasonable time frame and then I have to do it...kills me! I'm ready to toss his stuff from the house at that point. 

Then there are the times when hes so sweet. I've been sick and he bought me some cough drops and a stuffed animal puppy. I melted. I really did...it was basically like all that he did was forgiven and he couldn't do no wrong in my eyes. I ended up staring at him and thinking how handsome and lucky I was to have him. LOL. 
    Oh hormones, why do you do this to us? 

I swear my DH is one of those sour patch kid candies. 
  • Options
    My husband is deployed....so no advice there. I wish he was around to annoy me. :(

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: Started May 2012
    Bloodwork - potential ovulation issue which seemed to be fixed by clomid.
    SA - Mot (36%) and count low 9.3 mil (updated) 
    HSG - Oct 16 2013 - came back clear
    Clomid #1 - Nov. 2013 - BFN
    BFP#1 =  Clomid #2, Dec. 2013 - EDD 9.9.14 Loss Jan 9
    Femara #1 + Trigger (2/21) Feb. 2014 +ruptured ovarian cyst - BFN
    SIS clear
    April 2014: 50IU Follistim CD3-CD9 + 25IU CD10-CD13+CD13 trigger 1 mature follie= BFN
    IUI #1: May 2014 50IU Follistim + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IUI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim + IUI (3 mil sperm)=  BFN
    TI #2: June 2014 50IU Follistim  + Trigger = BFN
    BFP#2 = IUI# 3: Aug 2014 75IU Follistim+ Trigger + IUI (2 mil sperm) EDD May 15

BabyFruit Ticker

Love bugs unite!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I legitimately have nothing to complain about with my DH, yet pregnancy makes me think he's sometimes so annoying ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"