Trying to Get Pregnant

Where to find bad wondfo batch info

Hi, Everyone! It's been a while since I've been back on the bump, but I have a question that I'm hoping you can help me with. I have a batch of wondfo HPTs (Exp 8/2015) and I'm wondering if they could be giving me false positives. I remember way back when, when I was a bump regular, that wondfo batches would occasionally be reported as faulty. Any idea where to find such info? Regular google searches aren't helping me. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where to find bad wondfo batch info

• You can contact Wondfo directly: https://wondfousa.com/

• Thank you! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! Before we got pregnant I was using Wondfo HCG tests and I love them, specially the pricing! I've contacted them because I didnt want to purchase the fake tests. And here is the list of authorized amazon sellers that I've been provided with: Ding!, Ez@Home, Fairview Mart, Formosa Enterprises, iFast, In-N-Out, Test A-Sure and USHealth Test. Hope that helps..
  • I just checked my last order and I ordered them from "everything deals." Does that mean mine are fake/faulty?
  • Hello:) I don't see the seller listed on the list that I've been provided with. I would definitely check with the wondfo customer service team..  Here is the email address order@wondfousa.com... Just ask them to verify the seller and I'm pretty sure they will let you know if you got the fake test. If you happened to buy from the fake one contact amazon and they will refund your money back..
    P.S. Sorry for my late replay I was busy a little bit...
  • That's ok. Thank you for the info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"