August 2014 Moms
Options

Hello Solids...

2»

Re: Hello Solids...

• Options
    Sorry... She also recommended to stop giving cereal until he goes and slowly introduce it again to see how much gets him constipated .
  • Options
    Ok so he finally pooped and it is not a constipated poop. I was reading that sometimes just introducing foods makes their bodies have to work differently which could cause him not to have a BM everyday. I don't do the rice cereal because of the pooping issue but I do fruits and veggies (we just started). I'm thinking I'm going to be more consistent in giving him the solids so his body gets used to it. All in all I see PED on Friday so I'll ask but we never agree so it will just confuse me more
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Prunes do work wonders!
  • Options
    @blondee4685 just started my little one on purees and when I have him sweet potatoes it took him a couple of days to poop because it's a carb and thicker than bananas or pears. Also the best thing to do is to keep breastfeeding, it helps with his digesting. I usual give him a small amount of solid and a boob after so it can go down smoother. Also my lactation consultant told me that as they grow, their pooping habits change and as long as their poop is not hard, when they do make a bowel movement...it's all good :) There will just be...more. Haha! Good luck!
  • Options
    @DBride12‌ thank you. He does get Breast milk through out the day. And I never thought of the logistics of carbs vs veggies bs fruits when it comes to digestion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"