1st Trimester
Options

Forget I asked ;)

sgr2014sgr2014 member
edited January 2015 in 1st Trimester
No point in even having my question here. I was hoping to get some really simple responses, but instead I was made out to feel like I don't know anything about the body. So with that, since I can't delete the post, I'll just change what it says to this.

Re: Forget I asked ;)

• Options
    Were you temping? If not then you may not even have missed your period. Test once a week until you get a positive or your period, and if neither happens in 60 days from your last period see your doctor. What other women experience won't make a difference. Good luck.
  • Options
    I'm not temping, but my period is always between 28-30 days. Very seldom does it come earlier or later than that. Just curious to know what other girls say. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your period is regular until it isn't. You could have ovulated later.
  • Options
    Your period is regular until it isn't. You could have ovulated later.

This.  Things happen. Your body changes.
  • Options
    Thanks girls. I'm still just curious. :) I am very aware that everyone is different, but I'm still curious just as a general question.
  • Options
    You girls are feisty. ;) I assumed maybe someone on here may have tested negative multiple times after missing a period and eventually come up positive. It was a pretty innocent question. Didn't know I'd get looked down upon for asking something so simple. If you weren't one of the girls who tested in the way I'm asking, then no need for a response. :) 

I know very well that everyone is different. I know my body, and I know that it can change from pregnancy to pregnancy, miscarriage to miscarriage. It was an honest and very simple question, but I guess that's not allowed on this all-girls forum where we're supposed to be kind to one another. I can "hear" the attitude through the responses and pretty much see the eye-rolling at my horribly stupid question, so I'm sorry I asked. 

---with that, I'll go find another forum to join where maybe girls are a little warmer and inviting and can just answer a question kindly if it relates to them, and not answer if it doesn't. And if you posted truly trying to be helpful, then my little note here isn't for you. :)
  • Options
    Thank you, Ladycersei, for giving me an actual answer. :) 
  • Options
    sgr2014 said:
    You girls are feisty. ;) I assumed maybe someone on here may have tested negative multiple times after missing a period and eventually come up positive. It was a pretty innocent question. Didn't know I'd get looked down upon for asking something so simple. If you weren't one of the girls who tested in the way I'm asking, then no need for a response. :) 

I know very well that everyone is different. I know my body, and I know that it can change from pregnancy to pregnancy, miscarriage to miscarriage. It was an honest and very simple question, but I guess that's not allowed on this all-girls forum where we're supposed to be kind to one another. I can "hear" the attitude through the responses and pretty much see the eye-rolling at my horribly stupid question, so I'm sorry I asked. 

---with that, I'll go find another forum to join where maybe girls are a little warmer and inviting and can just answer a question kindly if it relates to them, and not answer if it doesn't. And if you posted truly trying to be helpful, then my little note here isn't for you. :)

You really need to toughen up, buttercup. Seriously. No one here is feisty. Everyone here is HONEST.  If you're looking for kind answers, I'd say this is the place to find it.  If you're looking for false hope - there are tons of places you can find that.  We're not about giving false hope.  We're about giving honest to goodness - good, realistic answers.

If you can't handle that, take your rainbow ponies to the other forums, I guess.

• Options
    ipumpkin said:
    sgr2014 said:

You really need to toughen up, buttercup. Seriously. No one here is feisty. Everyone here is HONEST.  If you're looking for kind answers, I'd say this is the place to find it.  If you're looking for false hope - there are tons of places you can find that.  We're not about giving false hope.  We're about giving honest to goodness - good, realistic answers.

If you can't handle that, take your rainbow ponies to the other forums, I guess.

I was just thinking the exact same thing reading through the thread. No one got fiesty. I've seen fiesty around here and this was no where near it!!! All of the answers given were honest and matter-of-fact. Smh
    1/19/15 - Officially Team Blue! 
    "Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation!"
  • Options
    sgr2014 said:

Please find your big girl panties. You got great advise.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"