TTC After a Loss

My intro - Ectopic Pregnancy (edited)

sparklepoosparklepoo member
edited January 2015 in TTC After a Loss

Hello all. I am here because I found out that I was pregnant on January 9th. I went to the hospital because of bleeding on January 11th, and found out that I had an ectopic pregnancy and one of my tubes had burst. The doctors rushed me in to emergency surgery after finding the ectopic pregnancy, and by midnight I was having the pregnancy removed. The doctor said we can try again in two months, but I am having mixed feelings. The hardest part about it all is that I am still recovering from the surgery, and the pain is a constant reminder of my loss.

I am glad I found this community. I have already commented on some posts, so I figured I should introduce myself. I am not quite sure how the 'Check Ins' work either. Any help?

Re: My intro - Ectopic Pregnancy (edited)

• I am sorry about your ectopic. I had one in July and am still TTC after it. The doctor told me to wait a minimum of 3 cycles before TTC again. I did not have a tube removed but I did have to have Methotrexate.

Unfortunately this community is a shell of what it once was. It used to be an awesome community to talk about your loses but they did a massive sweep of members and changed a lot of the rules. A lot of ladies have moved to another community. If you would like I can send you that information. I would also be happy to answer any ectopic related questions for you.

Me: 31 DH:28

BFP: July 6 2014. Ectopic discovered at 7 weeks. TTC since February 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"