January 2015 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change (Yessss, I know it's not Saturday)

Hi Ladies, I missed you!!! Sorry I haven't posted this all month! I'm mostly mobile these days and hate posting new threads from there.
Congratulations to everyone who has their outside babies and good luck to the rest of you ladies still hanging in there!
Soon-to-be Mommies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Week/Fruit:

How are you feeling?

Appointments/Updates?

Have you bought/received anything for the baby recently?

Rants/Raves:

GTKY: How are you feeling about still being pregnant? Any coping skills/distractions you'd like to share?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Already Mommies:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOs Age(s):

Best part of your week?

Worst part of your week?

Milestones?

PIP those squishes!

GTKY: What is the most useful baby product that you wouldn't have survived so far without?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change (Yessss, I know it's not Saturday)

• LOs Age(s): 4 weeks today

Best part of your week? I'm a SAHM with a 2 year old and 4 week old so I really love my one long hot shower I take (it feels so decadent compared to my normal 3-5 minute showers)

Worst part of your week? Being peed, pooped, spit up, thrown up on (take your pick)

Milestones? My little man is already trying to hold his head up. He's getting pretty good at it too!

PIP those squishes!

GTKY: What is the most useful baby product that you wouldn't have survived so far without? Baby Bjorn and MamaRoo!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Already Mommies:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOs Age(s):  2 weeks 6 days

Best part of your week?  He seems so much more alert the last couple days!  Like he really knows who we are.  Oh, and also getting a manicure today :)

Worst part of your week?  The lack of sleep is really getting to me.  

Milestones? Getting his birth certificate today- made it seem even more real!

PIP those squishes!

GTKY: What is the most useful baby product that you wouldn't have survived so far without?  The Grass drying rack  (not sure exactly what it is called?)  With the amount that we wash bottles, not sure what we would do without it.
  • Loading the player...
  • @MLC1990 Thanks for starting this back up!

Week/Fruit: 39/ Watermelon? 

How are you feeling? I have cramps and a severe back ache on and off. It's getting on my nerves a bit. Thankfully I'm still at work so I have things to take my mind off impending labour. 

Appointments/Updates?
    I have an OB appointment in the morning  - I got checked last week and was at 1cm, so we'll see what its like tomorrow. If the back pain and cramps are progress then I hope I've progressed! 
    Have you bought/received anything for the baby recently?
    I just sent my sister an IKEA list - we just needed a soft lamp in the room for late night feeds, etc. 
    Rants/Raves:
    I just want loads of cold fruit delivered to me at all times of day, served with ice water. And I'd like a treadmill too  - its icy out so my walks aren't as much fun right now. 
    GTKY: How are you feeling about still being pregnant? Any coping skills/distractions you'd like to share?
  • Already Mommies:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    LOs Age(s): 3 weeks 6 days (holy cow!)

Best part of your week? I love bath time with my munchkin. She's so happy and content in the tub I could just stare at her forever.

Worst part of your week? When she has her gassy spells and cries for an hour until she either burps, farts, or falls asleep. OR the dumbass dog that eats my Chapstick or something of the baby's everytime I'm not looking.

Milestones?
    She's getting really good at tracking with her eyes and she's starting to smile and is way more alert.

PIP those squishes!

GTKY: What is the most useful baby product that you wouldn't have survived so far without? I love the medela steam clean bags. They make cleaning my pump parts so easy. I had another product and forgot by the time I got down here.... Haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"