February 2015 Moms

Nervous!?!?!?

Is anyone else getting nervous???

I don't know why but I am starting to get nervous. My scheduled csection is this Friday. I think I have everything ready at home for when we come home and almost everything is packed. Just a few last minute things to throw in my bag the night before.

You'd think this being my third csection and having a pretty easy time after the previous two I wouldn't be nervous. But I am!

Need to find something non baby related to distract me I guess. Which is incredibly hard to do at this point.
Trying to Conceive Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nervous!?!?!?

• I was feeling very anxious last night. Were still doing a lot of work around the house including re walling / re plastering and I haven't really got everything ready. Luckily I have the tennis (Australian open) to distract me .. Perhaps something on the telly can help distract you? Good luck for Friday!!! Just keep telling yourself that everything will be fine!
  • Thanks for the suggestions. I'll definitely have to try some of those and see what I can accomplish in the next three days. Doing something crafty would be totally me. And there are always plenty of cupboards to organize and shows to binge watch on Netflix!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I can definitely understand being nervous. Good luck on Friday! I turned 37 weeks on Monday and had an "Oh shit,I'm really pregnant and having a baby in 3 weeks or less" moment. I think the closer we get the more we have those moments. You've got this! Now to take your mind off of things I'd read a book or watch T.V( a book or show that doesn't involve babies). I'd also designate one day in the house that there will be no baby talk. Just so you can relax.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"