Boston Babies

Your recommendations for Boston pediatricians?

Most of my friends live outside Boston, so I was hoping this group could give me some tips. I read a couple articles that made me think of features/characteristics that would be best for my family. Does anyone know of a pediatrician/office in Boston with the following.
  • the pediatrician is:
    • calm, kind, has a sense of humor and excellent bedside manner with children, while fostering long-term relationships with families (seems obvious, but I've heard otherwise)
    • experienced (at least 5 years) and has modern beliefs about health and treatment, but does not resort to medication at every concern
  • the office preferably has:
    •  "sick" and "well" entrances or waiting rooms
    • has other staff that fits the above description (nurses, etc)
    • is extremely clean and kept up to date, if not ahead, of technological advances
    • is affiliated with top hospitals

Re: Your recommendations for Boston pediatricians?

• I am a long time patient of harvard vanguard in kenmore and love my kids pediatrician Dr Boehnert...he is awesome and so is, his NP
  • Our baby is only 5 weeks old but we also go to HVMA Kenmore - we see Dr. Feins.  We love her - she is great with Ashwin and really takes the time to talk to us and answer our questions.  We did see Dr. Boehnert for a weight check when Dr. Feins wasn't available and thought he was very good too.

***signature/ticker warning***
    Me:37 DH:39
    TTC#1 since 3/2012

Diagnosis : Unexplained Infertility

3 BFN rounds Clomid + IUI
    IVF 1 - BFN, 1 Frozen
    IVF 2 - BFN, 5 Frozen
    FET 1 - BFP!!! EDD 1/24/15 Beta 1: 700, Beta 2: 2,156; 1st U/S 6w3d: HB 118bpm, 2nd U/S 9w3d: HB 171bpm

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I recommend centre pediatrics in Brookline. We have Dr Sleeper and really like her. They don't have separate entrances for sick/healthy but the wait is normally so short it doesn't really matter.. I believe they are affiliated with Children's Hospital, Brigham and Beth Israel.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"