1st Trimester

Baby #2..... Boy??

I know every pregnancy is different but I want to know.... Any mothers had there first pregnancy completely different from their second?! I was very weak, had severe morning sickness, and wasn't able to take a ride 5 mins from my house without feeling sick. But this is my second pregnancy and I feel energized, didn't have morning sickness (hope I didn't jinx myself ).... My first was a girl now I'm hoping for a boy... What do you think?

Re: Baby #2..... Boy??

• I'm sick as a dog, no energy for most of my pregnancy, with a baby boy. I wouldn't read to much into symptoms in relation to the sex of your baby.
  • It's totally a boy! Buy all the blue!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Angel baby 3/2014 at 5.5 weeks
    Angel baby 6/2014 MMC at 7.5 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Wait until your anatomy scan when you find out the really important things about a your baby's health and maybe the sex you may not find out the sex until birth though.
    I still don't get why people care so much about how their kid is going to pee.
  • The only way to know the sex of the baby during the first trimester is with one of the new genetic blood tests (panorama, materniti21, etc). Insurance doesn't always cover these tests, and very rarely does for low risk pregnancies. So unless you are high risk and can get insurance to cover the genetic testing for some reason, wait for your anatomy scan to find out. That's what i did and everything was just fine. It's not a race. Symptoms mean nothing. Settle down.
  • I think there's a fiddy/fiddy chance it's a girl!

:D
  • Symptoms have nothing to do with the sex of the baby.
  • I know every pregnancy is different but I want to know.... Any mothers had there first pregnancy completely different from their second?! I was very weak, had severe morning sickness, and wasn't able to take a ride 5 mins from my house without feeling sick. But this is my second pregnancy and I feel energized, didn't have morning sickness (hope I didn't jinx myself ).... My first was a girl now I'm hoping for a boy... What do you think?
    If you already know this, what is the point of this post.....
  • I wanted opinions of mothers who had more than one child. Don't come on here and give attitude. If you wanted a problem make your own post!
  • Thank you all for the opinions. My mother couldn't hold a boy. I know every woman is different but I want to take extra precautions.
  • This is the sonogram I took 2 weeks back.
  • This is the sonogram I took 2 weeks back.
    You might want to crop out your personal info from this picture.... 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • No one is giving you attitude. We aren't here to speculate on your symptoms and their relation to sex because there is no correlation.
  • OMG guise, dont you see the penis on the u/s pic?1?!  It's totes a boy. And the pregnancy symptoms totes confirms it. 
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Thank you all for the opinions. My mother couldn't hold a boy. I know every woman is different but I want to take extra precautions.

wtf? If there was a real medical reason for knowing the sex at this point your doctor would be recommending it to you. Other people's experiences have no relevance to you. Chill.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"