April 2014 Moms
Options

Downton Abbey!!

Anyone watching tonight? Let's discuss!

Re: Downton Abbey!!

• Options

I wish I would have gotten on this wagon when it debuted! I hope to catch up on the series soon.

Until then, I better just scoot my buns on out of this thread...

Me too! Is it on Netflix?

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• Options

I wish I would have gotten on this wagon when it debuted! I hope to catch up on the series soon.

Until then, I better just scoot my buns on out of this thread...

Me too! Is it on Netflix?
    Only the first 2 or 3 seasons are. I've only seen what's on Netflix and would love to catch up!!!
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can watch the other seasons through PBS's website - and the new ones are released the day after they air. That's how I've been doing it, though I've only done one episode of the current season, need to catch up!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I guess I'm a major nerd. I have the DVDs. I think it's only on Amazon Prime streaming.
  • Options
    I'll be watching it most likely tonight on my DVR.  Will post after!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Couldn't find it on netflix

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• Options
    I wondered that, too, @hvmom2b‌.

I think Edith should fess up and go to America with her daughter! She deserves some happiness!
  • Options
    Miss Bunting is such a shit stirrer!

Poor Edith. Probably because I have a kid now, but her scenes are hard to watch.
  • Options
    Miss Bunting cannot leave it alone!  I really wonder what will end up happening with her and Tom.  He seems kind of embarrassed that she cannot tone it down.  

Yes, Edith is pitiful.  I keep holding out hope that Michael is still alive and is going to make some dramatic return.

Also, I cannot place the back story between Mary and Mr. Blake.  How did she know him?  I wonder if he'll be her new love interest...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mr. Blake and Tony came to Downton to do some kind of surveying or research about landed gentry. He's also some kind of heir.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"