Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Intro and question (Trigger warning)

Hello all,

I am 28 y/o and TTCAL.  I post on that board as well.  I had a CP in October.  We skipped TTC in November (as per dr.'s orders) and resumed TTC in December. I have only begun charting BBT and Cervical Position/Mucus this month so I can't compare Ovulation.  I am symptom spotting like crazy (whether I want to or not).  Right now, I am 3 dpo (as far as I can tell).  I had the strangest and worst Ov. symptoms I can ever recall in my life. I had moderate cramping on the right side, what felt like ovary pain, my nipples began to be sore before Ov. which never happens, and as far as today, my boobs feel completely full and are very sensitive with slight tingling here and there. Today, I have an increase in CM and it is pure white and lotion-like.  Has anyone else had this at or around 3 dpo and been pregnant?  Just to be clear: I AM NOT ASKING IF I AM PREGNANT.  I'm sure I will figure that out one way or the other in good time.  I'm just trying to get a weigh in on others that experience this CM or other symptoms so soon after Ov. and whether it is very common or not. :-)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro and question (Trigger warning)

• Options
    Wow,... lots of snarky people on this board.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The earliest I ever had symptoms was about 7-8 days post ovulation (and then it was just extreme fatigue).  My BFP then came on 9 dpo.  The 2ww is torture.  Hang in there and good luck! 
  • Options
    StacyJYay said:
    The earliest I ever had symptoms was about 7-8 days post ovulation (and then it was just extreme fatigue).  My BFP then came on 9 dpo.  The 2ww is torture.  Hang in there and good luck! 
    Not possible. Implantation does not occur until 7-10DPO. Any "symptoms" you were feeling before that had nothing to do with being pregnant.
    As I said, my only symptom that early was fatigue.  I'm pretty sure that experiencing physical tiredness during the implantation process (when blood flow is being diverted to the uterus) is entirely possible.  If you disagree that it is not possible to be tired during this momentous biological process, then by all means check with your OB/GYN.  
  • Options
    StacyJYayStacyJYay member
    edited January 2015
    StacyJYay said:
    StacyJYay said:
    Not possible. Implantation does not occur until 7-10DPO. Any "symptoms" you were feeling before that had nothing to do with being pregnant.
    As I said, my only symptom that early was fatigue.  I'm pretty sure that experiencing physical tiredness during the implantation process (when blood flow is being diverted to the uterus) is entirely possible.  If you disagree that it is not possible to be tired during this momentous biological process, then by all means check with your OB/GYN.  
    Because doctors know everything, right? OB's never give out Clomid like candy and do absolutely no monitoring whatsoever.
    So are you suggesting that we should believe YOU over an OB/GYN?  I wish you the best but can no longer engage in discussion with you.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"