1st Trimester
Options

Newbie Intro!

Hi ladies! I'm very excited to be here, and I want to introduce myself. I'm a hs teacher, 28, and have been married for over a year.
DH and I super excited! I found out on Saturday that I was pregnant and have had two more positive tests since then. My question for everyone- how many DPO did you test positive with an HPT? I am at 10 DPO today, and I'm nervous about it being chemical because others are sayin it's so early...thoughts?

Re: Newbie Intro!

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome. I waited until 1 day past MP. I did this because I purchased a $1 HPT
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Be impeccable with your word
    Do your best

• Options
    Thanks for the welcome @bashfulbird‌ Gotcha! I feel like I'm being a little crazy with my thinking...I'm just scared
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah I hear you it was the longest 14 days ever. I was tempted to get an early one but I had already spent to much on pricey OPT. On the third month discovered the little bottle with 20 strips, much more economical.
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Be impeccable with your word
    Do your best

• Options
    OP, have you tested again since? By now you should be 13 or 14 DPO. Test again :)

Btw - I tested one day before my missed period (13 DPO) and got 2 positives.

Good luck and Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"