Trouble TTC

HELP! Faint spotting, sore breasts 10 days past iui

I'm so confused and upset. I am 42, have been ttc for 5 years and finally resorted to donor sperm. We had intercourse just for the sake of it the day of my donor sperm iui. I know I was ovulating because my test was positive and my ovaries hurt. The ob said she was sure I was ovulating because of how I looked "down there", sorry...TMI. now I'm 10 days past iui, sore breasts and very faint spotting. 2 bfn tests. So sad. 

Re: HELP! Faint spotting, sore breasts 10 days past iui

• The only thing that confirms ovulation is a shift in basal body temp. A positive OPK predicts ovulation (i.e. does not confirm), cervical mucus suggests ovulation (i.e. does not confirm). If you have enough hcg to produce symptoms, you have enough hcg to get a positive test. Sorry you're seeing BFNs, but that means you are not pregnant at this time.

Me: 28  MH:35

Married September 2012. TTC since September 2013

June 2014 - Dx w/ significant PCOS and referred to RE.

July/August 2014 - Testing complete: Testosterone & AMH very high, FSH slightly high, Vitamin D low, tubes and lining all lovely. DH SA: A+

Cycle 1 (Nov 2014): 2.5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI = BFN

Cycle 2 (Dec 2014): 5 mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

Cycle 3 (Jan 2015): 5mg Letrozole/Ovidrel/TI - BFN

WTF consult scheduled for 1/29

• I'm not being snarky, but what exactly do you need help with?
  • Loading the player...
  • If you've been TTC for five years you should see an RE. And your OB sounds like a gem. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"