Late Term and Child Loss
Options

****TTCAL check-in for 1/22****

Welcome to the TTCAL check-in! Hope you have had a good week and we would love to hear an update from you! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them.

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Do you have any relevant upcoming appointments?

QOTW: Share with us some of your favorite songs that have brought comfort in the midst of your grief.

Open Topic: What is on your mind this week?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.

Re: ****TTCAL check-in for 1/22****

• Options
    LyndseyTSLyndseyTS member
    edited February 2015
    So....after a long hiatus, I'm back (and so so glad to see familiar "faces" like you @stefuge). Last time I posted I thought I wanted to be here, but it turned out I just needed some distance for a little while (I still love all of you and am so, so grateful for this board!). I'm back, and hoping to stay this time.

EDIT: Annnnd after seeing that @jonahsma is rocking Faith Friday it just occured to me that I may have dropped the ball on that waaaaay back when. If I am recalling this correctly, I'm so sorry. My health was stupid and not getting much better and, in all honesty, I totally forgot it. If you won't take me back becuase of this, I would totally understand. Bah. Sorry ladies...

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?
    We've just been cleared to TTC again, so that's what we've been doing, sort of. I haven't started tracking my cycles again (I gave up earlier because it was just stressful) and things still aren't quite on track, so we'll see. Trying, but not trying?

Do you have any relevant upcoming appointments?
    Nope. Just wait and see for us.

QOTW: Share with us some of your favorite songs that have brought comfort in the midst of your grief.
    "I Will Carry You" - Selah
    "Broken Hallelujah" - The Afters
    "Worn" - The Afters
    Just a heads up, most of those are Christian songs, so might not appeal to everyone, but boy did they help me out.

Open Topic: What is on your mind this week?
    So much happening. A little overwhelmed. Fear has set in in terms of TTC and changing my career (been on the fence for awhile). Starting a new grief coaching coarsh in March and fighting the negative "I can't do it" mind chatter. So, we'll see!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    @LyndseyTS‌ - so glad to see you back! I understand needing to take a break now and then, I've been there, but glad to see you back! TTC again is a tough decision. We have been off the bench for about six months, and I go back and forth about whether or not I'm even ready. It's hard. GL!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @stefuge Thank you! Sending you good luck as well, when you're ready, of course!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"