Pregnant after IF

+++ 1st Trimester Check in 1/22 +++

alpCRNAalpCRNA member
edited January 2015 in Pregnant after IF

Welcome to the First Tri check-in. This is a check-in for those in their first trimester. Please provide updates until your 14th week. If you would like to be added, please tell us your EDD, number of beans, and a little about your IF journey! 

Last Week!!

@cwuredhot ~7/27/15 ~ 1 bean

Nutmeg8484 ~ 7/28/15 ~ 1 bean

sorrellam30 ~7/28/15 ~1 bean

July

ktabs ~ 7/31/15~ 2 beans

August

Sunshinelady15 ~ 8/2/15

hoppin747 ~8 /2/15 ~2 beans

carrieharry79 ~ 8/4/15~ 1 bean

RunCC37 ~ 8/4/15 ~ 1 bean 

@kistra ~ 8/5/15

stace2524 ~ 8/5/15

lebradford ~8/5/15 ~ 1 bean

alpCRNA ~ 8/6/15 ~ 1 bean

shelbeans82 ~ 8/6/15 ~2 beans

fjamil1 ~ 8/8/15 ~ 2 beans

DSculley1824 ~8/13/15 ~1 bean

PeanutRN ~ 8/24/15 ~1 bean

J&D2007 ~8/24/15 ~1 bean

@Katers79 ~ 8/26/2015 ~ 2 beans

Justone13 ~8/27/15 ~1 bean

TLooney17 ~8/27/15 ~1 bean

@triathlete23 ~8/31/15~ 1 bean

Carebear12303 ~EDD? ~1 bean

@rivka73 ~ EDD? ~ 1 bean

September

@bunnybun4 ~ 9/3/2015~ 1 bean
@chiwifey ~ 9/5/2015 ~ 2 beans ~ Team purple

@mshandlebar ~ 9/19/2015~ TBD

@tweetyknicks ~ 9/26/2015 ~ TBD

@CML11 ~TBD

QOTW: Have you been plagued with IF brain continuing into PAIF?  If so, how do cope with it?

Me 27 DH 29 Married since 2007, together since 2001
Off BC since Febuary 2006 3 Clomid Cycles in 2008- symptomatic, US just showed a tilted uterus, otherwise normal, HSG normal.  DH has an ejaculatory duct obstruction and a congenital absence of the vas deferens.  This is common with cystic fibrosis carriers, but he doesn't have cystic fibrosis. IVF #1 with TESE/ICSI (Antagonist protocol) Aug 2014=BFN (poor embryo quality)   IVF #2 ICSI long lupron protocol November 2014
imageimage

Re: +++ 1st Trimester Check in 1/22 +++

• No real updates here.  I'm 12 weeks today and just waiting for my appointment next week.

QOTW:  I found that IF brain is sticking around much longer than I anticipated.  I have been a ball of nerves this entire pregnancy.  Although the anxiety did decrease after my spotting stopped. :)  I don't really have any ways I have coped, other than through prayer and reminding myself that I am actually pregnant.
    Off BC since Febuary 2006 3 Clomid Cycles in 2008- symptomatic, US just showed a tilted uterus, otherwise normal, HSG normal.  DH has an ejaculatory duct obstruction and a congenital absence of the vas deferens.  This is common with cystic fibrosis carriers, but he doesn't have cystic fibrosis. IVF #1 with TESE/ICSI (Antagonist protocol) Aug 2014=BFN (poor embryo quality)   IVF #2 ICSI long lupron protocol November 2014
    imageimage
  • I can't tell you how excited I am to see myself in the last week section :) I had spotting last wknd and discovered I have slight placenta previa, hopefully it corrects itself. QOTD: it's terrible, I keep thinking maybe next week I'll believe it, what has helped is you ladies, knowing that you're struggling the same and its normal. Also I got a Doppler so when IF brain strikes hard it really helps to have to calm myself down. I hope you're all doing great and babies are growing strong

imageimageimageimage

*******siggy/ticker warning***** 

Me(31). DH (31)

DH SA normal count and motility, 1% morphology
    Me .72 AMH, Fragile X premutation carrier
    IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

IVF #4 DE 11/7 BFP, edd 7/28/15

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I am 11w5d today. I am going for my Harmony test tomorrow and seeing an MFM. Nothing else new beside I had been having brown spotting since 6/7 weeks and its seem to have stopped today. 

QOTD: the IF brain is really bad,I keep on praying that everything is alright. But I always have this fear that something is going to go wrong. I just purchased a doppler today to give me peace of mind until I start feeling the kicks.I Will be getting it in the mail on tues/wed.
  • DSculley1824DSculley1824 member
    edited January 2015
    Hi all. I'm 11 weeks today. Had an appt yesterday for a possible uti. The doctor tried to listen to the HB with the Doppler and couldn't find it. I went into pure panic mode. She ordered an ultrasound to make sure everything was okay. Thankfully, little baby's heart was still beating away. The tech said she had to push pretty hard to get a good pic so that's probably why the dr didn't pick up a reading. Scariest 20 min ever! Anyway, I go next Friday for my NT scan and blood work.

QOTW: Nope, still stressing over everything! I'm a ball of nerves. The constant cramping and back aches haven't made me feel any better either. I've been trying to calm myself and just go with the flow. Easier said than done.

Edited: babies vs baby's ... Def only one baby in me lol

***SIGGY WARNING***

Me (26) & DH (26)
    Dog Momma to 2 amazing furbabies
    Started dating: May 6, 2005 & Married: August 4, 2012
    Diagnosis: PCOS

September 2013 - January 2014: Not trying but not preventing
    February 2014:
    Officially TTC (BBT, OPKs, etc)
    February-August 2014: Irregular Cycles, U/S showed Fibroids/Cysts, Provera required to get AF, BFNs
    September & October 2014: Testing Months with Reproductive Endocrinologist!
    DH's SA: Normal (116.4 million sperm, 97% motility, 36% morphology) - WHO criteria
    DH's Repeat SA: Poss. Low Morph. (138 million sperm, 73% motility, 8% morphology) - Kruger criteria
    HSG and SIS: Normal (tubes clear)

Medicated Cycle:
     5mg Letrozole + Trigger Injection + TI = BFP!!

ESTIMATED DUE DATE: AUGUST 13, 2015

Beta #1: 12/8 - 1,040 Beta #2: 12/10 - 2,902 Beta #3: 12/16 - 19,321
    Ultrasound #1: 12/12 (5 weeks 1 day) - Gestational sac and yolk sac present
    Ultrasound #2: 12/18 (6 weeks 0 days) - Measuring good, heart rate 99
    Ultrasound #3: 12/26 (7 weeks 1 day) - Measuring good, heart rate 150

• Hello. I graduated from my re this past Tuesday. I'm finally off the shots and on estrace and the gross suppositories. But I'll take it. Got to see my snowflake too. It's just amazing to see it on the screen. Still doesn't feel real though. My re was so sweet when I left. I have everyone hugs and they made me promise to come back and visit. They truly were the best!

QOTW: yes and yes. Every twing or little cramp I freak. I swear every time I go to the bathroom I'll see bleeding but thankfully nothing has shown up. It's my biggest fear. It's hard to let it go.
    SIGGY WARNING//TICKER WARNING//PAIF

Long of the Short:
     TTC since April 2013  DH 42 y/o I'm 30  Dh had vasectomy reversal Feb 2013 after 3 months developed scar tissue 
     First Re appt was September 2013 OOP for everything minus meds  
    DH's TESE surgery December 2013
    First cycle was February 2014 BFN none to freeze
     Second cycle was April 2014 BFP ending in Chemical Pregnancy none to freeze
     Third cycle June 2014 BFN none to freez
     Fourth cycle October 30th 28 retrieved, 13 mature and 12 fertilized
    PICSI, assisted hatching and fresh sperm from my DH's TESE surgery used
    5 FROZEN from a freeze all cycle! 
    FET completed on DECEMBER 9TH!!!
    Beta #1 13dp5dt BFP!! 800
    Beta #2 15dp5dt 2100
    Beta #3 17dp5dt 3600 
    First Scan January 5th! Everything looks great! Heart rate of 121!
    Second Scan January 20th. Baby Justone13 looks amazing. Heart rate of 175!
    Baby Girl is due August 27th
    Liv Annmarie born 8/25 7lbs 6oz 21 1/2 inches long 

• Hi! I am 5w6d today. I am still waiting on my first u/s on Tuesday. I woke up this morning to find some dark brownish blood mixed in with the leftover crinone. Honestly, right now I feel a little numb and unbelievably sad. I heard back from the nurse, and she said it is completely normal. But, I have been cramping through most of the pregnancy so far, so that really doesn't help at all. She said there was nothing they could do right now and that I just have to wait until Tuesday. I wish they would bring me in for an early scan or blood work or something to calm me down. I am going to be a basket case until then.

Obviously, IF brain is still running the show around here.
    ****SIGGY WARNING****

TTC since May 2013

Me: 31, blocked tube
    DH: 35, azoospermia :(
    IUI #1 (50 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 9/7/2014: BFN
    IUI #2 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel) on 10/3/2014:
    BFN
    IUI #3 (100 mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Estradiol) on 11/1/2014: BFN
    First RE appt. on 11/11/2014
    November 2014: Benched due to cyst :(
    IUI #4 (5 mg Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel, Crinone) on 12/26/2014: BFP!!!
    Beta 1 (1/9/2015): 292     Beta 2 (1/12/2015): 843

• @alpCRNA

***loss mentioned***

Can you please remove me, we had a MMC and I had a D&C a week ago.  

Thanks

****SIGGY WARNING****

Hashimoto's with irregular cycles  DH- 37 Severe oligoasthenoteratozoospermia

TTC since May 2012

HSG- all clear

March 2014 - RE appt. 
    April 2014- Saline sono all's good, terrible SA results - 8 sperm found all abnormal
    May 2014- Fert Urology- Bilateral varicoceles, recommend Donor Sperm
    12/2014-  Surprise natural BFP  EDD 7/31/15 Plan:  Starting foster to adoption, natural cycles

• I don't know if people check in on both places (FTM and 1st Tri) but if so they both fit!
    I am 4 1/2 weeks (I think) today, so far things are going pretty good. No morning sickness yet, just really really tired all the time. I have cramps often, but the RE says that's normal growing pains. Next Beta is Tuesday.

Judging by the high and tripling beta, it's almost certain there's more than one little bean in there. Of course we can't be sure until the ultrasound.

I think my EDD will be end of sept, but that's my guess via an IVF due date app. We will see what the doc says.
  • @CML11 You have another beta? My doc seems to be done with those. I just have an u/s scheduled for 2/6 (6w6d). I have occasional cramps too. I googled the hell out of all symptoms and they're all "normal." Are you hoping for twins?

I'll also be a FTM (hope I'm not tempting fate here). Also no morning sickness and not particularly exhausted, just tired all day. And THIRSTY! I drink nearly a gallon a day without trying. 4w6d today with EDD of 9/26 (based on transfer date).

***siggy warning***

Me: 29; DH: 53
    TTC since February 2013 --- mild thin PCOS (or not, depending on which RE you ask), MFI

TI#1: BFN (April 2014; Clomid 50mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Clomid 50 mg x4 days)
    IUI#1: c/p (May 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x10 days)
    IUI#2: abandoned... O'd early & DH hormone issues (June 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x2 days)
    IUI#2.1: BFN (July 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x4 days)

Moving on to IVF. (Why we're moving on to IVF)

IVF#1 (w/ICSI): BCP 9/9-9/23. Gonal-F, Ganirelix, Low-dose HCG (antagonist protocol). 41R/35M/32F... 2 transferred on 10/14, 14 frosties! On cabergoline to help avoid OHSS. BFN, possibly because of 90% drop in estrogen and progesterone a few days after ET.
    FET#1: Transferring 2 on January 8. BFP! beta#1 (1/17): 408, beta#2 (1/20): 1310, first u/s scheduled 2/5

image    image
  • @mshandlebar‌ try your best to just relax and keep your feet up. I've had very uncomfortable cramping and back pain all throughout so far (I'm 11 weeks 1 day today). I had an instance of bright red blood with small clots too early on. I just took it easy, didn't lift anything heavy and relaxed. I also stayed extremely hydrated. Just had an ultrasound on Wednesday and baby was doing good! Hopefully that gives you some reassurance :)

***SIGGY WARNING***

Me (26) & DH (26)
    Dog Momma to 2 amazing furbabies
    Started dating: May 6, 2005 & Married: August 4, 2012
    Diagnosis: PCOS

September 2013 - January 2014: Not trying but not preventing
    February 2014:
    Officially TTC (BBT, OPKs, etc)
    February-August 2014: Irregular Cycles, U/S showed Fibroids/Cysts, Provera required to get AF, BFNs
    September & October 2014: Testing Months with Reproductive Endocrinologist!
    DH's SA: Normal (116.4 million sperm, 97% motility, 36% morphology) - WHO criteria
    DH's Repeat SA: Poss. Low Morph. (138 million sperm, 73% motility, 8% morphology) - Kruger criteria
    HSG and SIS: Normal (tubes clear)

Medicated Cycle:
     5mg Letrozole + Trigger Injection + TI = BFP!!

ESTIMATED DUE DATE: AUGUST 13, 2015

Beta #1: 12/8 - 1,040 Beta #2: 12/10 - 2,902 Beta #3: 12/16 - 19,321
    Ultrasound #1: 12/12 (5 weeks 1 day) - Gestational sac and yolk sac present
    Ultrasound #2: 12/18 (6 weeks 0 days) - Measuring good, heart rate 99
    Ultrasound #3: 12/26 (7 weeks 1 day) - Measuring good, heart rate 150

• Hi ladies,

I've had a kinda sucky week :( I had bright red bleeding on Wednesday, but it stopped by the time I got to my OB. The NP couldn't find the source (maybe my bootcamp Wed am?), but both babies looked great on U/S. She sent me home with instructions to call if it returned, no lifting >25#/sex/activity more than walking. Holy freakout, but it ended up being ok, and the bleeding stopped as quickly as it started.

Fast forward to today. Bright red blood again despite being a perfect patient. I got into my OB right away, and again both babies are moving up a storm and look great. This time she found the source-- a cervical canal tear that luckily is not near the babies, and *shouldn't* affect them. It's most likely caused by increased vascularity in the area, and could have started again with something as little as a sneeze-- but it will likely happen again. This time it's not stopping as quickly, and it's just a total mindfuck.

It's a relief that it sounds minor and all, but it's still freaking me out. I guess it's the IF brain still hanging around in all of it's negativity. So, there ya go-- my QOTW all wrapped into my update! Has anyone else had this happen?

***SIGGY WARNING***

Our Story

Me- 35, mild hypothyroidism

DH- 29, low count due to a chromosomal abnormality, only option is IVF/ICSI with PGD.

Married 5/13

TTC since 8/13

IVF/ICSI #1 ER 9/14 - 14R, 6M, 6F, 5 blasts off to PGD- 1 normal female, 2 balanced males

FET 12/8 of 2 frosties - 1 male/1 female - stick babies stick! 

Beta #1 10dp5dt 444! Beta #2 14dp5dt 2,340!  U/S 1/5-- TWINS!!!  EDD 8/26/15

"You'll never see the rainbow if you can't survive the storm"

image    image

Pregnancy Ticker

• @katers79‌ that is so scary. I'm sorry you are dealing with that! Sending my prayers your way!
    SIGGY WARNING//TICKER WARNING//PAIF

Long of the Short:
     TTC since April 2013  DH 42 y/o I'm 30  Dh had vasectomy reversal Feb 2013 after 3 months developed scar tissue 
     First Re appt was September 2013 OOP for everything minus meds  
    DH's TESE surgery December 2013
    First cycle was February 2014 BFN none to freeze
     Second cycle was April 2014 BFP ending in Chemical Pregnancy none to freeze
     Third cycle June 2014 BFN none to freez
     Fourth cycle October 30th 28 retrieved, 13 mature and 12 fertilized
    PICSI, assisted hatching and fresh sperm from my DH's TESE surgery used
    5 FROZEN from a freeze all cycle! 
    FET completed on DECEMBER 9TH!!!
    Beta #1 13dp5dt BFP!! 800
    Beta #2 15dp5dt 2100
    Beta #3 17dp5dt 3600 
    First Scan January 5th! Everything looks great! Heart rate of 121!
    Second Scan January 20th. Baby Justone13 looks amazing. Heart rate of 175!
    Baby Girl is due August 27th
    Liv Annmarie born 8/25 7lbs 6oz 21 1/2 inches long 

• @katers79‌ I'm glad the babies are ok! What a scare!

@tweetyknicks‌ I have beta #3 Tuesday. Not really sure when those will end, never made it past beta #3 before. We are hoping for twins, we are pretty sure due to age we would be one and done. I don't know if I have it in me to start this process all over again in 2 years or so, although I would if this baby was a singleton.
  • FX for twins then @cml11.

Sounds scary @katers79. Glad all's well.

***siggy warning***

Me: 29; DH: 53
    TTC since February 2013 --- mild thin PCOS (or not, depending on which RE you ask), MFI

TI#1: BFN (April 2014; Clomid 50mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Clomid 50 mg x4 days)
    IUI#1: c/p (May 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x10 days)
    IUI#2: abandoned... O'd early & DH hormone issues (June 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x2 days)
    IUI#2.1: BFN (July 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x4 days)

Moving on to IVF. (Why we're moving on to IVF)

IVF#1 (w/ICSI): BCP 9/9-9/23. Gonal-F, Ganirelix, Low-dose HCG (antagonist protocol). 41R/35M/32F... 2 transferred on 10/14, 14 frosties! On cabergoline to help avoid OHSS. BFN, possibly because of 90% drop in estrogen and progesterone a few days after ET.
    FET#1: Transferring 2 on January 8. BFP! beta#1 (1/17): 408, beta#2 (1/20): 1310, first u/s scheduled 2/5

image    image
  • I asked my mom last night when she finally stopped feeling anxious and could enjoy her pregnancy with me (two m/c at 5 weeks and 5 months.) She said at six months she finally relaxed because she knew that whatever happened next I would have a chance of surviving. Wouldn't you know it, I was born 2 days later, three months premature! I wouldn't wish this stress on anyone but it helps to know my mom understands all my fears AND that she has two healthy, adult children :)

I also had dried blood mixed with crinone at 6 weeks. I cried for 12 hours, convinced I was having another m/c. Called the nurse in the morning who reassured me it was normal and sent me in for labs to put my mind at ease. My hcg levels had tripled, so I enjoyed a day and a half of perfect confidence until, going to the toilet without a care in the world, I found a fresh strain of new blood. They brought me in the next morning for an ultrasound at 6.2 and thankfully we could see and hear the faint whisper of the new heart. We went again at 7.4, good growth, strong heartbeat. Doctor says everything is perfect! Labs again on 8.1 and doc says everything is fine and cut my estradiol from 3x to 2x a day. No bleeding, no cramping - just lots of sleeping and farting lol. You would think with all this good news I would be in 7th Heaven, but really I'm an anxious mess all the time. I worry about everything, have forbidden myself from googling. I want to enjoy and savour every moment of pregnancy but I'm always thinking ahead to that magical moment of safety when my fears will dissipate. Tomorrow is week 9, we do labs again on Monday and another ultrasound on Thursday, who knows, maybe this time it will buy me a few days of peace.
  • @CML11  Welcome and congrats!  I added you to our list.
    @DSculley1824 I would have been completely terrified.  I'm so glad everything was fine.
    @mshandlebar I had spotting with occasional heavier flow/clots for 2.5 weeks earlier in my pregnancy.  So far everything has turned out okay.  Of course, I stressed myself out.  Try not to let IF brain rule to much, your symptoms are common.
    @Katers79 That definitely sound like a rough and stressful week.  I'm glad the tear is not near your LOs and hope it resolves soon.
    imageimage
  • @tweetyknicks thanks for the link :)
  • @tweetyknicks thanks for the link :)
  • Sorry, I'm late. I'm 10 wks Monday. I go in for an u/s and the verifi on Monday. I'm terrified of both of these. And QOTW: I'm terrified every single day that the little one is already gone. We finally told someone last night about the pg- DH's parents. They are leaving for a few months and we wanted to tell them in person. It went well, but somehow now I feel even more pressure and anxiety:-(
    Me: 37, DH: 38: ttc 7 years, dx: unknown
    10/11: after 2 years, saw a RE, FSH 5.4
    11/11: BFP! (surprise after thyroid & normal hsg),
    12/11: missed m/c after 7 week u/s, 1/12: D&C
    6/12 IUI#1-IUI #3: clomid = BFP!, C/P
    IVF #1(10/12) FSH 5.4, AFC: 16 long Lupron, 5R/5M/4F, all 4 made it to 5dt, 1 blast/1-8 cell transferred=BFN
    IVF #2(12/12)AFC 21, MD lupron, 4R/4M/3F, 5dt of 1 blast and 2-8cell. BFN.
    IVF#3(4/13) Natural start antagon protocol, 12R,11F. one PGS normal at day 6 transfer. BFN.
    IVF#4 (11/13) C.CRM (ODW.U normal 8/13 Still no Diagnosis) EPP/antagonist. ER 13R/7M/6F. Only 1 made it to freeze. Abnormal. Looking into options of DE, Fresh vs frozen.
    10/14 new local RE to look into what's next. CD3 FSH 4.7, AMH 0.9. Met with DE agencies and exploring options for feb/march 2015.
    Surprise natural bfp (4 days before donor is signed). Beta #1 at 9dpo: 51.8, 2nd beta: 195 (25 hours doubling) @11dpo. 3rd beta (12/15): 516 (35 hrs doubling) 4th beta(12/17): 895 (58 hours doubling) 5th beta(12/19): 2120. U/S at 5w0d(12/22): one gestational sac with yolk sac. U/S #2 (6w0d)12/29. One little bean measuring 6w0d with HR 124. 3rd u/s(1/4)7w0d: baby measuring 7w2d. HR 134. 3/30: A/S at MFM went great except for low lying placenta. Verifi results are normal! Team Blue! Please send any positive thoughts our way! EDD:8/24/2015
    Baby Will born 8/18. He's perfect.
  • I'm sorry I'm so late this week. We went to a friends wedding in Mexico. Wedding dance parties are NOT as fun without a little champagne! ;) I also had a lot of friends wondering if I was fat or pregnant. 12 weeks is an awkward bathing suit stage. This was the first time we told people. These were all of my Notre Dame friends from college and they know me too well to think I just don't want to drink... like I mentioned, the beer belly also had people questioning what was going on. It was just easier to tell people.

I'm currently at the hospital for my genetic testing at 12w6d. I'm getting the normal first trimester ultrasound and neck measurement test, but I'm also getting the MaterniT21 test, so I should know the health and sex in the next couple of weeks. I'm very excited. I'm feeling unusually optimistic about all of it for some reason... like a normal pregnant person I guess. I still have IF brain, but I do think I'm getting better. 

Symptoms are getting better!! My nausea has subsided a lot. I still can't stand the smell of coffee or fish, but other than that, I'm doing very well. I'm starting to show quite a bit and am telling my boss tomorrow. I'm relieved because I've missed a lot of work and I just will feel better with all of it being out there.

@katers79 I'm so sorry for all that you went through. I would have been so scared.
    Our story:
    Married 7/2013 - been TTC ever since
    Me: 35 - normal test results
    Husband: 30 - Concentration:10.8 Million/ml, Motility: 16%, Progressive Motility: 9%, Morphology: 3%
    First started talking to fertility specialist in 4/2014
    IVF #1 
    11/13 - 19 retrieved, 18 ICSI, 15 fertilized. 
    Transfer 11/16 - 1 blastocyst transfered, 3 frosties
    11/28 - Beta #1 BFP! 12dp5dt beta 1,699
    11/30 - Beta #2 14dp5dt 3,400 
    12/8 - No signs of baby at first U/S (6 weeks)
    12/15 - yolk sac, fetal pole and heartbeat all there! I'm still pregnant! One girl, due 8/4
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    All are welcome!

• Sending hugs to @kushie77‌ <3 I'm so, very sorry to hear this.
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • I am 13 weeks tomorrow and still in disbelief about this whole thing! I'm working with quite a team of doctors thanks to my autoimmune disease (Sjögren's). I am currently seeing an OB, MFM, Rheumatologist & an eye doctor to get things squared away. I was never happier to graduate from the RE, and made the decision last week to stop treatment with Dr. KK. I appreciate what she has done for me, but it was to the point where the stress was outweighing the perceived benefits. I listened to my gut, and hope that I don't regret that decision!! I will have my NT scan on Thursday & think that should be pretty telling.

QOTW: yes to the IF brain, and especially so because of the loss of a vanishing twin. The grief has been hard to deal with, but as I progress I notice that I am feeling better. A big piece of the puzzle for me was deciding to stop treatment with Dr. KK. It was causing so much stress... I was literally paralyzed with fear. And an at-home doppler. That has helped too.
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • Had my NT scan on Monday.... it's so cool. My baby looks like, well, a baby and was wiggling around some. I definitely teared up. The ultrasound looked good, now I'm just waiting on the blood test results (we had a MaterniT21). I feel better than ever having the first test turn out well. 
    Our story:
    Married 7/2013 - been TTC ever since
    Me: 35 - normal test results
    Husband: 30 - Concentration:10.8 Million/ml, Motility: 16%, Progressive Motility: 9%, Morphology: 3%
    First started talking to fertility specialist in 4/2014
    IVF #1 
    11/13 - 19 retrieved, 18 ICSI, 15 fertilized. 
    Transfer 11/16 - 1 blastocyst transfered, 3 frosties
    11/28 - Beta #1 BFP! 12dp5dt beta 1,699
    11/30 - Beta #2 14dp5dt 3,400 
    12/8 - No signs of baby at first U/S (6 weeks)
    12/15 - yolk sac, fetal pole and heartbeat all there! I'm still pregnant! One girl, due 8/4
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    All are welcome!

• I have been MIA for several weeks... Lots going on and I took a break from the Internet! Well I am 2nd tri as of tomorrow! Update on my little beans... Turns out it was triplets (we only implanted 2...)! The identical set was without heartbeat as of week 9 and then 10. Bean #3 is doing perfect! Funny thing is... I am still carrying all 3. They haven't "dissolved" as expected. Anyone have experience with this? My doc is checking again next week. Not sure what the next step would be, if any. Congratulations to the girls I haven't seen yet! That would be anyone less than about 9 weeks along :)
    PAIF
    pregnant after round 2 of IVF. Transferred 2 embryos and (surprise!) was pregnant with triplets. Identicals passed at 8 and 10 weeks. Still have one healthy baby boy with EDD of July 30!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"