Central Florida Babies
Options

*1/22 Check in *

@vineheart137
@kmr1278-- EDD August 23
@malmomma -- do you have an announcement to post?
@enigma87 -- March 14th
@winterbride1220 - EDD 5/25 - It's a girl!
@sarawalks -- 8/20
@broach713 -- 8/31
(any Newbies, come on in and add your EDD to your post, bc you know, math...)
  • Feel free to post any updates
  • bump pics or sonograms welcome
  • next appt. or milestones are also welcome
  • What's new? How do you feel?
Question of the Week:
Tell us about your baby shower!
Baby Shower Ideas? Locations in Orlando? Number if invitees? any practical Tips & Good ideas? Fun Parties for Out of Town Showers (to reduce schlepping gifts home from across the country?

My heart is as open as the sky.
Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: *1/22 Check in *

• Options

had my first ultra sound this past Monday. Everything is looking good. But my edd pushed back to 8/25.

NT Scan scheduled for 2/6

Anatomy scan scheduled for 3/23  

No baby showers planned yet and I am a party pooper - I don't want a shower. I would rather go out and do brunch with my close group of friends and family. I will be a STM and will basically only need to buy a few new items. We tried to stay gender neutral with the first because we were already planning on the 2nd. But I did have 2 showers the last time. The first shower theme was "She's ready to pop" and the 2nd ones theme was Spring / Birds (I was due in April).

Little Miss

Sorry for the large image, couldn't figure how to shrink.

Hope everyones doing great! 

• Options
    Hello! I am due on March 11th. Nothing really new to report, just getting gigantic at 33 weeks. 

I have my family/friends shower tomorrow actually. It is being thrown by my bff and is at my Mom's house. We invited 30 and will have 25 attending. The shower is a pirate theme to match our little guy's pirate themed nursery. I have my work shower in 2 weeks and have no clue what will be happening with that one.
    For SuzyQ0525 and all the loss moms.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

March 2015 Siggy Challenge - Animals being jerks

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Enigma87Enigma87 member
    edited January 2015
    I will be attending a baby shower hosted by a coworker on Sunday. We're having it at Olive Garden and she is decorating with Hello Kitty and we will be playing some games at the restaurant. My other baby shower is up in Jacksonville in a few weeks that my sister and mom are hosting. They are doing a Hello Kitty theme (I am obsessed lol) as well but catering at my mom's house.
    M'15 January Animals Being Jerks Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm due spwtember 5th. My first appointment is Tuesday and they said they do a quick ultrasound to check things out. Sonim excited. This is #4 so not sure about a shower unless it's a boy. =D
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Options
    I have my second, 10 wk, appointment this week!  Looking forward to getting my blood taken for the genetic testing at the appointment and meeting with my practice's OB coordinator. At this point, I'm starting to feel better, no more MS, but still very tired and sluggish.

Being a STM I am not anticipating a shower this time around, unless we find out that we're having a boy this time, then my family may have something small for me. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FTM. EDD Sept 7
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"