March 2015 Moms

Thoughts and Prayers in L & D. **update. ***update 2. ***update 3.....**GOING HOME TODAY!

lib1974lib1974 member
edited January 2015 in March 2015 Moms
Having some issues this morning, I could use all the thoughts and prayers you have. Good news is baby's heartbeat is strong. Waiting on my exam to find out why I am bleeding. Had lots of clotting this morning so i am hoping it is just my cervix softening. Scary stuff you guys. 31 weeks yesterday...

They are giving me meds to stop my contractions(yes having real ones) and waiting on my exam from the doc.

They have ruled out all major issues like with my placenta and fluids. Baby girl is doing fine at the moment. Now I am bleeding more though, probably due to the cervix check but they don't like it (obviously neither do i). They are keeping me overnight to be safe. They don't want me going into labor at home. My contractions have stopped for now too. I have a nice view of a park from my room. Could I ask for anything more? Ha.

*update 3
Ugh I have to be here until Sat morn at least. The high risk doc came and said he doesn't want to send me home until the bleeding stops and actually it might now be my placenta pulling away. Still on meds to stop contractions too. But the baby is fine! That's the good part. My body is just being a big pain in the ass.

Home bound today. Modified activity for me until I have her, so no actual bed rest which is awesome. I just get to be a lazy bum for however many weeks. Thanks for everyone's support! You guys are the best.

Re: Thoughts and Prayers in L & D. **update. ***update 2. ***update 3.....**GOING HOME TODAY!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"