High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

High blood pressure worries

Does anyone have borderline high bp? My BP is crazy high at ob office due to anxiety but in normal range/moderately high at home. I am supposed to take it 2x a day. This morning was 124/69- it ususally is anywhere from 115-125/60-75. I'm worried about 3rd tri since it is supposed to be at its lowest in 2nd tri. Anyone dealing with a similar situation?

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have never had high BP previously, however I am 5 years older now (35). 
Lucky Mommy to:
Zoë Elizabeth|11.19.2007 & Finnegan Charles|05.14.2010

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage

Re: High blood pressure worries

• Options
    I typically have readings around 120/80 but this pregnancy it's bumped up to more like 130/90 and sometimes even higher but sometimes closer to normal as well.  My doctor thinks it will increase more the further along I get (I'm 25 weeks) and that by the end it may become an issue.  I did have high readings in the week before I gave birth in two of my other pregnancies.  He said he doesn't start to really consider treating it until it's 150/90.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Options
    I have a post a couple down you can look at. This is my first pregnancy at starting at 15 week, I have had consistently high blood pressure (160s/90s). I had to see a high risk OB and they started me on some BP meds. Since, I have been much more controlled. Baby looks great and it doesn't seem to be a real issue any more.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"