Infertility

Grad Check-In

Ladies, tell us how you're doing! QOTW: Tell us why you've stayed or at least stayed a little.
Me: 34 | He: 40
TTC since 08/2012
DX: DOR

Re: Grad Check-In

• Loading the player...
  • 34w4d. Had non stress test and ultrasound today, it's done weekly, I pay $275 each time, thats with insurance, they do these tests to check growth since there's multiples. Girls are great. I am happy to have made it this far. So many articles and posts read where women deliver their twins earlier and spend weeks in NICU. I don't know what happened if someone would like to give me brief summary, i just know that some left board and there was 'silence' ......
    Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • @vpine‌ In a nutshell, new TOU came out and somehow at the same time a bunch of mods and longtime posters were banned. Rumbera over on 3T survived the banning and tried really hard to re-establish 3T. I don't know if you've spent any time on 3T, but Rumbera is insanely warm and gracious. She lost her mod privileges and is supposed to be replaced by paid TB staff. My understanding is that other boards lost equally beloved mods. That's a highly condensed version, but the Rumbera thing was the nail in the coffin for many.
    TTC since 08/2012

• I am going to answer my own question. Someone somewhere posted to the effect that if you aren't paying you aren't the customer. You are the product. And the customers weren't happy with the product. I get that. But I totally support everyone who left and think it is a sin what happened especially to the most sensitive boards here (IF, loss, high risk pregnancy...). However, I've come to know quite a bit about DOR and much of it came from reading other women's old posts and siggys. If some weird old post I wrote helps someone get on the take-home-baby route then for me it is worth it to leave everything here.
    TTC since 08/2012

• Sorry for the late check in. Thank you for running these @ronniesgirl1981‌

40+1 today. Still waiting. Hoping this little one comes soon as we are very anxious to finally meet him/her.

QoTW: I try not to get involved with the drama and all that happened. Yes, I think it was all handled terribly - from our perspective. The reality is there are always at least 2 sides to every story and not knowing firsthand even 1 side it is hard for me to make a determination to leave.

This board, TTC>35, PAIF and PG>35 have been so helpful and supportive to me throughout this entire process and similar to others, if I can be even a little bit of help to someone else out there who has gone through this, I hope to be.
    ***signature/ticker warning***
    Me:37 DH:39
    TTC#1 since 3/2012

Diagnosis : Unexplained Infertility

3 BFN rounds Clomid + IUI
    IVF 1 - BFN, 1 Frozen
    IVF 2 - BFN, 5 Frozen
    FET 1 - BFP!!! EDD 1/24/15 Beta 1: 700, Beta 2: 2,156; 1st U/S 6w3d: HB 118bpm, 2nd U/S 9w3d: HB 171bpm

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm 5w1d today. Hoping to hear a heart beat (or two) on 2/5 or 2/6. In the mean time, I'm thirsty, tired, sometime crabby, sometimes cuddly, and have a variable appetite. Poor DH.

QOTW: I'm mostly checking this board so I can use my experience going through IF to help other people, as the women on 3TC and IF helped me.

***siggy warning***

Me: 29; DH: 53
    TTC since February 2013 --- mild thin PCOS (or not, depending on which RE you ask), MFI

TI#1: BFN (April 2014; Clomid 50mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Clomid 50 mg x4 days)
    IUI#1: c/p (May 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x10 days)
    IUI#2: abandoned... O'd early & DH hormone issues (June 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x2 days)
    IUI#2.1: BFN (July 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x4 days)

Moving on to IVF. (Why we're moving on to IVF)

IVF#1 (w/ICSI): BCP 9/9-9/23. Gonal-F, Ganirelix, Low-dose HCG (antagonist protocol). 41R/35M/32F... 2 transferred on 10/14, 14 frosties! On cabergoline to help avoid OHSS. BFN, possibly because of 90% drop in estrogen and progesterone a few days after ET.
    FET#1: Transferring 2 on January 8. BFP! beta#1 (1/17): 408, beta#2 (1/20): 1310, first u/s scheduled 2/5

image    image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"