March 2015 Moms

Am I missing something?

I haven't been on in about a week and half. What the hell happened? Where is HDBD?! I love that thread and look forward to it every week. Where did everyone go?

Re: Am I missing something?

• Well I have looked around on an old mobile phone. All I keep seeing is people blaming mods for god knows what. I have no idea what pro board is or whatever. I don't know what the Facebook page is called. My cell phone was off for over a week while I switched plans, so I had no access to the bump and the drama. I don't need full details. Cliff notes would be nice though.
  • So where did everyone go? Is there another app?
  • Loading the player...
  • I get it. They left. To some other app. Which I found. It looks effing dumb and relearning an app for 8 weeks is just annoying. Oh well. Things go wrong, you run I guess.
  • Well that's great. I don't see that being practical for me though. Having a toddler, newborn, husband, household, errands, work, and everyday activities doesn't leave much time to shower. Let alone play on an app.
  • cinderella105cinderella105 member
    edited January 2015
    RQuinlin said:

Well that's great. I don't see that being practical for me though. Having a toddler, newborn, husband, household, errands, work, and everyday activities doesn't leave much time to shower. Let alone play on an app.

Husband? Please tell me this is a different guy and not the abusive dirtbag who brought cockroaches into your apartment.

---------------------

Say whaaaat?? @-)
  • RQuinlin said:

@cinderella105 Check out her history. She started several threads in the early months discussing this.

It's not letting me on mobile. But wow.
  • I did ask what was going on and got called a snowflake lol. Not everyone's life revolves around a fucking baby app. It's cool that you have time to sit on this all say. I don't. I have a life. Which I'm more active in than Internet forums. If this board is such a "shit show", leave lol. The rest of them did. I don't need support from admins. That's what my family and friends are for. It doesn't bother me that they get paid. This app is really something I go on when I try to take a shit. Which taking four times the iron, is about twice a week. So good luck with all that lol.
  • Well that's great. I don't see that being practical for me though. Having a toddler, newborn, husband, household, errands, work, and everyday activities doesn't leave much time to shower. Let alone play on an app.

I guess you think you're the only one who will have all of these things to juggle? How cute.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Bahahahaha! Your Facebook!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @pearsforpoops‌ - another one I need to marry. That was perfection. Still laughing.
  • etoille said:

Sommmmmmmmmmmmebody has a super public facebook page!

Bahaaaaaaa! I love it when that happens. Suckas
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"