Trouble TTC

Wednesday is a great day for...

shouting WTF at the top of your typing voice.

I didn't know if I would do this, and I would certainly come back if things turn around here, but I'm bidding you all a fond farewell (of those even left in this dead zone).

I had a good chat with a valued former member with whom I've become friends and I finally made the decision to jump ship. This is no longer a community. I built friendships with this board. I always called this my support group, because that's what it was. When my Abuela was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, 3T was there for me. When I became estranged from my dad, had to move, got too stressed to function, or just had a horrific OPP day, 3T WAS THERE FOR ME. All of that is gone. Every piece of my support group has unraveled before my eyes, and I'm so distraught about this.

The good news for me is that we will rebuild our community in another place. The bad news for XO, is they will never have the 3T community they used to. What's worse is they don't care. They only care about people who actually have the ability to bear children. Us infertiles are unimportant to them. Well, it's their loss. We are the most amazingly strong group of women and we are going to do just fine without XO. XO, however, will not do just fine without us. Bye, Felicia!

Another 3T expatriate,

theholmanherd
Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole

Re: Wednesday is a great day for...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"