October 2014 Moms

Wednesday Randoms Anyone?

MrsTinMKEMrsTinMKE member
edited January 2015 in October 2014 Moms
If anyone is still here? Hope this isn't a dup! It is 8:30 and I havn't seen any randoms today!

Edited Gif
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

Re: Wednesday Randoms Anyone?

• For those who are leaving - what is PB? I feel like I should know this but I don't. Help a girl out.  If everyone is leaving don't think I am sticking around either 

View Full Size Image
  • 9:30 and only one random?  Does this mean everyone is out?  Sad weaky face...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • @MrsTinMKE‌ I am wondering the same thing? No randoms and I have no idea what PB is accept pottery barn.
  • @FamousEA - on my way - this is sad! 

View Full Size Image
  • :( the randoms was my favorite thread to read, even if I didn't have the time to read them all. And now... Silence...
  • Helloooo. Day two of day care drop off was easier but still got teary eyed.

What's up ladies??
    January siggy contest - Snow Fail
  • Its going to take some time to get used too, but everyone is there! Randoms thread in full swing on PB

View Full Size Image
  • I hate the pb:(
  • 19? 19 randoms? I think there are only 5 of us here now. So sad! I don't know if I have enough time in my life right now to try to sign up and use the dark side.
  • I just can't get used to PB and I'm grumpy. Lol thinking about sticking to FB. I'm just afraid I'll miss so much.
    imageimage
  • Being scattered among 3 places (TB, PB, FB) we'll all miss out. I'm not in any of the FB groups. I'm TRYING to get used to PB but work. And a 3 month old. Very, very sad. 
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • ANYWAY

I'm back to hating my boss and wanting to look for another job. Problem is, because he's such a flake, my time is VERY flexible and the office environment is completely relaxed. I'll probably just bitch about it until the 4 of your and/or H yells at me to stop. 

And LO is doing SO much better this week! The girls at daycare said that yesterday was his best day yet and he was laughing and smiling up a storm. It was the first time they had seen him smile so they were playing with him and holding him all day. That made me both very happy and a little apprehensive. He wasn't smiling at all the first week when he wasn't sick?! 

• How do I join the fb? I didn't before because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up w multiple sites
  • I'm going to attempt to join this PB
  • Oops, hit post before I was done.....

But now that it's crickets in here, I feel so cold and alone!
  • FamousEa said:

@Cantisa‌ @victoria+james‌ see you on Proboards? Anyone else ?

Just trying to figure out how to install the app and whatnot... if I need a desktop I'll be able to get to one in just a bit.
  • ANYWAY

I'm back to hating my boss and wanting to look for another job. Problem is, because he's such a flake, my time is VERY flexible and the office environment is completely relaxed. I'll probably just bitch about it until the 4 of your and/or H yells at me to stop. 

And LO is doing SO much better this week! The girls at daycare said that yesterday was his best day yet and he was laughing and smiling up a storm. It was the first time they had seen him smile so they were playing with him and holding him all day. That made me both very happy and a little apprehensive. He wasn't smiling at all the first week when he wasn't sick?! 
    He probably was just getting to know the daycare ladies before he started giving out precious baby smiles. If it makes you feel any better, ds1 was at a daycare for several months before he smiled. It usually takes a couple weeks for kids to get used to a new place.
  • So... did everyone keep their old names on PB?
  • andrieya said:

How do I join the fb? I didn't before because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up w multiple sites

@FamousEa or @TheOtherJacobsons‌ can help, if they're still around.
    imageimage

Many did, or only changed their names slightly.
    imageimage
  • @Jennifer18131‌
    Love tit for LO feeling better! So glad the RSV is gone!
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • Emerald27 said:

So... did everyone keep their old names on PB?

I went over there and feel like I only know half the people. Maybe Sn and avatars are just different but I feel like I don't know them. I also don't like the format. :((
  • Hello lady's just checking in on you notches while bumping and pumping. It is radio silence on here, eh?
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm going to attempt to join this PB
    Do IT!!!

View Full Size Image
    I went over there and feel like I only know half the people. Maybe Sn and avatars are just different but I feel like I don't know them. I also don't like the format. :((
     I am not crazy about the format - but a lot of the regs are there 

View Full Size Image
  • Emerald27 said:

Mostly everyone's over there, but a lot of the avatars are different. It's going to take some getting used to, which is why I'm debating sticking with FB.
    imageimage
  • ANGnJON said:

@Jennifer18131‌
    Love tit for LO feeling better! So glad the RSV is gone!

Me too! Thanks :)

• Im getting a cold sore. Fuck.

• PB takes some getting used to and its ugly as sin but I'm actually finding the mobile app to be better than TB. This time yesterday I had no intention of joining at all and now I'm already feeling pretty good about it. It gets better.

• @Jennifer18131‌ your work situation sounds a lot like mine. I tried to passive aggressively quit when DD was born but my boss told me I could just work whenever and it's too damn convenient. My boss is extremely unprofessional, it drives me crazy. I have absolutely zero motivation to do well there but if they want to pay me to do next to nothing I can't justify quitting just yet.

• So PB it is I guess..,later today...
  • staryb said:
    @Jennifer18131‌ your work situation sounds a lot like mine. I tried to passive aggressively quit when DD was born but my boss told me I could just work whenever and it's too damn convenient. My boss is extremely unprofessional, it drives me crazy. I have absolutely zero motivation to do well there but if they want to pay me to do next to nothing I can't justify quitting just yet.
    Amen! Get paid. 

Some people changed! There's a thread about it.

I know it seems like a lot of work, but everyone is so supportive and kfitz especially can and will help with all the techy stuff.

Some of the girls prefer the mobile site over the tapatalk app, and some people are on computers, but it doesn't take long to get used to it.

Confession: I like it better. Plus, the admins over there are pretty awesome.
  • Emerald27 said:

Emerald27 said:

Mostly everyone's over there, but a lot of the avatars are different. It's going to take some getting used to, which is why I'm debating sticking with FB.

You will be seriously missed! I pride if you spend a couple of days scrolling through, you'll get the hang of it in no time. Everyone becomes familiar quickly. A lot of us took the time to make out SN's and avatars monte personalized so once you put faces to names (so to speak) you actually feel a lot better about it. Example, I'm already thinking of @dredford‌ as her PB username instead of this one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"