September 2012 Moms
Options

Wicked Wango Wednesday

13»

Re: Wicked Wango Wednesday

• Options
    harti09 said:
    I made this salsa chicken crockpot recipe that has black beans in it.  I like it except for those stupid black beans.  I am wondering how important they are to the recipe.  All it had was chicken, salsa, cream cheese, corn and black beans.  I served it over rice.

Thoughts?
    I don't like beans.  If I was going to do that recipe I would likely just serve it over rice to make it a more complete meal.
    Or quinoa if you want to replace the protein lost from taking the beans out.
    I hadn't thought about quinoa!  I am not a big bean fan at all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    dimples12 said:

I don't plan on rolling out unles the place becomes deserted. I have seen bump stupid from admins now and posters before and it isn't enough to drive me away. It has been 3 years. I like addition of FB though. Next step in our relationship ;)

On mobile so I cant (or don't know how to bold).

Next step in our relationship...so funny bc it's been 3 years! This is a slow moving relationship!! ;;)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I made this salsa chicken crockpot recipe that has black beans in it.  I like it except for those stupid black beans.  I am wondering how important they are to the recipe.  All it had was chicken, salsa, cream cheese, corn and black beans.  I served it over rice.

Thoughts?
    I make this without the beans, still good. I'm not a big beans person so I often omit from recipes without a problem.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    shiggybop said:
    OMG OMG OMG the boys are nappi NV at the same time. This never happens anymore. The only problem is that Cameron is sleeping on the couch, so I'm pretty much stuck here catching up on real housewives of Beverly Hills.
    Doesn't sound horrible. ;) I can't wait to watch last night's episode tonight. 
  • Options
    I love all of the Real Housewife shows. And Vanderpump Rules, I love that most of all.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    DH was a total a-hole this morning.  I assume he had something important to do at work and needed to be there a certain time, but he communicated nothing except yelling at everyone and being an absolute jerk.  Usually if he has a big meeting or has an appointment, he lets me know and I try to make sure we get up and ready or I will offer to take one or both of the kids to school, even if it's his day.  I didn't think to offer to take a kid until after I was in the car by myself fuming.  Oh well, if he was late, he brought it upon himself.  Maybe next time he will speak up.

@alinnjo  Let us know how Disney Junior Live goes!  I've thought about taking the kids but I always wonder if I'm going to want to blow my brains out by the time it's over.
    MH is like this! He doesn't leave himself enough time in the morning & then is barking at DS to hurry up so they can leave. I get on him all the time to not take it out on DS just b/c he is running late! It's not DS's fault! 

• Options
    Once again, I am totally the guy in my house.  I soak dishes, and I'm always running around late while DH gets W ready.  I swear I'm not a jerk though :p
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    My DH is exactly like what you all are talking about.  The fact that he has been home everyday for the last three months has only made it worse not better.  I'm getting fed up because now he is supposed to go back to work in about two weeks and I am left with a messier house than I had before.  

And the cleaning company that came did a shit job.  I haven't even paid them yet because I am so upset about how horrible the cleaning job was.  They "cleaned" my bathroom, but they didn't even wipe out the tub and they didn't put anything back where it came from.  SO ANNOYED!

• Options
    Do any of you have days where you wish that you could burn down your house and start over?

I'm having an "I hate this place and want to start over" day. I feel like out layout causes me so much stress and I don't know how to fix the situation. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AKB090609 said:

Do any of you have days where you wish that you could burn down your house and start over?

I'm having an "I hate this place and want to start over" day. I feel like out layout causes me so much stress and I don't know how to fix the situation. 
    Oh definitely. Our house is really old, so there are no closets and a million other quirks that give it character but also drive me nuts sometimes. My solution is to keep buying more storage bins, but I'm not sure that's a long term fix, lol.
  • Options
    AKB090609 said:

YES!  We have been in our house almost five years and there are days that I find myself thinking, why the fuck did we buy this place?  What were we thinking!

I am seriously considering turning our extra bedroom that we no longer have an extra bed for, into a play room/ dressing room so that I can keep all the clutter out of my living room.  I'm not sure it will work, but I REALLY want to try it.  I also would love to just get to a clean slate in terms of cleanliness.  I feel like if I could do that, I could probably keep the house totally clean.

Someday I will have a home that has been outfitted to the hilt with every organization trick in the book.  SOMEDAY!

• Options

You guys would all die to have my husband.  And he would die to have you instead of me.

But, he comes with one hell of a MIL to deal with, so it all evens itself out. 
    Well then I got really fucked because my MIL is super cunty. Good thing my DH is funny, I would have killed him by now if he wasn't.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options

Do y'all have a problem with filling every blank space/ surface with something?  I swear we can have a clean table and within a day or two it is covered with stuff.

YES. Junk everywhere.
  • Options
    jenndub said:

You guys would all die to have my husband.  And he would die to have you instead of me.

But, he comes with one hell of a MIL to deal with, so it all evens itself out. 
    Well then I got really fucked because my MIL is super cunty. Good thing my DH is funny, I would have killed him by now if he wasn't.
    Hahaha, yes, you totally got fucked! 

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options

Do y'all have a problem with filling every blank space/ surface with something?  I swear we can have a clean table and within a day or two it is covered with stuff.

My biggest struggle is something becoming a catch all. The table, the new island we just bought, the chair in our bedroom. I have to work really hard to keep those kind of things free from clutter!

Anniversary

• Options
    YES. Junk everywhere.
    Yup.  We're drowning in shit and we make a huge trip to goodwill every weekend.  Kitchen desk, kitchen island, dining room table - all totally fucked, all the time. 

• Options
    @starrysmile18‌ @harti09‌ I'm sorry your littles are having such a hard time with speech. DD is struggling too and now that we're finally getting services, it keeps getting canceled. Last week because DD was sick and this week because the SLP had a family medical issue. She has maybe 10 consistent words and a few 2 word phrases. It's hit or miss if someone besides us can understand her. I just feel like she has so much to say right now and that makes me sad. She still won't talk to daycare at all.
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • Options
    MRoxy0628 said:

My husband will likely be traveling next week for work and I'm not looking forward to it.  I know many of you experience this regularly, so I can't complain, I just know my dog is going to be a handful.

I have to look at the positive of being able to watch whatever show I want after Lily goes to bed.  :) 

Thank God I'm not the only one who has a dog that is a bigger handful than the toddler !!!!!

Seriously, I can leave her to get own devices for a few minutes to use the bathroom, but not him. No joke. ... he chews shit up in the time it takes me to pee.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    jenndub said:

My DH is a slob. He is really gross. Every time I ask him for help around the house, he gets defensive, starts telling me about how he does everything and then turns it into a huge fight. Two weeks ago this dipshit told me that he makes the fewest messes around the house and cleans the MOST. He has never once cleaned a bathroom in our house. We have two. How does he think they get cleaned? I decided to document every mess he made for 24 hours and show it to him. He was shocked to see 32 pictures of messes he made and didn't clean up in a day. He then admitted that he does make messes and doesn't clean as much as he thought he did. But he still hasn't changed anything. So I might have to murder him.

Are you married to my H ??? But seriously though. .... ;)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"