Success after IF

Pregnancy Check In 1/20

Hi ladies!

Good luck Everyone!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently pregnant.

If there are any newcomers that would like to be added to the list, post below and include you EDD and how many beans you have cooking.

Checkin is every Tuesday, feel free to post updates all week.

Q: If it was your last day on earth before we all move to space what would you do?

Blueberries8-11/25-19+1 today...thankfully everything has been pretty uneventful lately. My PPROM milestone with Naava and Aminadav is this week. I will be so happy to hopefully get past it...I am pretty anxious, knowing the next 9ish weeks are super critical but psychologically, I think I will be able to better distinguish between the two twin pregnancies once I am past the gestation at which I lost N&A. I've had 2 good cervical length measurements since the borderline one. I am just exhausted by the end of the day (morning is my most functional time) and I am already getting sooo big. Feeling very, very thankful things are pretty boring right now.

Byrne15-10/14-I'm due on Dec 27th and will be 30 weeks tomorrow.  This baby is a girl and will be our 3rd and final.  Everything has gone very well this pregnancy and I'm looking forward to our Christmas time baby!

Chiwifey-EDD9/5/15-1/13-We had our first u/s that showed TWINS! As much as we knew it was a possibility, there's still nothing quite like seeing 2 babies in your ute on an u/s and watching the u/s tech type 'Baby A and Baby B!'I am 6w4d today! I do have a small SCH which scares me but I'm happy to know ahead of time in case I have any bleeding. Hoping it just absorbs and I don't have to freak out. 

djma81-11/25-6w4d today! Had first US with RE yesterday.....just one little bean!! Woohoo!! Heartbeat good...119. Go back for another 12/8. 

Ducky719-EDD 3/8/15 -1/13-32w2d and my mood is much better this week.  :)  Sorry for being a Debbie Downer last week.  I think I was starting to feel overwhelmed with where I am in my pregnancy and what I hadn't accomplished yet.  DH and I took some time to discuss how I was feeling (anxious/down) and we decided to do some more baby prep.  I washed all of Sophie's old clothes and put them away, got out all the old baby products from storage (washed what I could) put everything together...DH felt the need to install the car seat bases yesterday which is totally fine by my paranoid a$$.  Anyway, long story...long, I'm feeling a little more prepared and better in general.  Oh, and DH repainted the kitchen which makes me happy.  :D

I had my last u/s at my MFM yesterday which was unexpected (I was expecting one more at 38w).  I was told that everything looks good and that they don't think I am going down the pre-e path again.  On one had it was very nice to hear but on the other I realize that I had zero symptoms of pre-e until crap hit the fan.  Things didn't start going south for me until 36w and even at that point I reported my symptoms as really bad heartburn to my OB and my blood pressure was always good at my appointments (which were the times when the heartburn was not around).  Things got progressively worse until my induction at 38w.  At least I know that if I have that level of pain again that I shouldn't be sitting at home sobbing (for hours mind you).   Next appointment is on Monday and I'm going to get my rear end handed to me.  I had a huge gain in weight from my last appointment even though I'm not eating any differently.  I do want to discuss it because I'm a bit surprised that I have tacked on 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks.  OK enough of my novel!

JBDamonM-My official due date is 9/2/2105. 

7 weeks today. Had my first ultra sound yesterday and things looked perfect image' alt=":)" class=emoji title=":)" v:shapes="_x0000_i1029">  First OB appt is a week from tomorrow.

Jenny935-1/13-32 weeks today! Pregnancy wise I feel fine, but I've been fighting some kind of GI/intestinal virus for a few days which has been super fun. 8 weeks seems like an eternity in some ways and seconds away in other ways. I spent last week organizing clothes to hand me down to the next boy in the chain and deciding what I could keep for a girl (plain black pants? They can stay!) DS's big boy comforter and bed rails came in the mail today and I think we're going to work on his room soon. 

Jessylayne8-EDD8/15/15-1/6-I had my first u/s yesterday and LO measured perfectly. 

Julie21613-EDD is 7/21/15-1/13-I'm 13weeks 1 day.  Had my NT scan last week...everything looked great.  Little ones really look like tiny babies now! Its crazy!

Kdfecarie, EDD 8/29/14 (CS 8/22/14) 7/22 sorry its been a while life is crazy here right now, and i dont see it letting up till maybe november! 35 weeks now, and baby will be here in 26 days! I cant believe its so soon!!! Been rough with contractions and sickness making a return... Only a few more weeks!

KDR1919- EDD 4/16/15-8/12 I'm very early, 5 weeks tomorrow. EDD 4/16/15. My ultrasound is scheduled for 8/25. I'm still taking estradiol and progesterone 3 x daily. I don't feel pregnant and this doesn't seem real yet! It is hard to believe that it took 12 embryos over 5 transfers to get my twins and this pregnancy is from 1 single frozen embryo?!?

KMC84-EDD4/11/15-1/13-This my last week in the 2nd tri!!! Eek and yay! The belly is definitely getting in the way more, but I'm feeling pretty good. I started taking Zantac 150mg in the morning and it has basically eliminated my heartburn! The veins in my right leg are concerning me a bit and I'm fairly certain I'm looking at laser surgery as soon as feasable :( I have an OB appointment and growth scan tomorrow, so I'll see if they have any input.

Lynnyloo-11/25-8w3d today, thankfully no more bleeding since last Monday, next appointments on the 9th with OB and 15th with the MFM.

LuvBoston, EDD 3/9/15-1/13-Had my OB appt today, everything is status quo with baby. I am in the dog house for my immune issues, two times in the er this week etc. Immunologist gave me new meds but I can't drive so I am going to be locked at home every night from dinner on with my mommy babysitting me and LO. The immunologist said to go to the er as many times as it takes to make things better so basically I might as well move in. My OB still won't concede to 37 weeks and frankly it's pissing me off why must I be tortured. My MFM is not happy about the whole situation so hopefully she will do something to push my OB.

mdiblasi10 EDD 1/30/15- 1/13-37w4d! My last appointment is Friday. RCS is in 10 days - so crazy. I don't have much faith that I will go into labor before then, but I guess it's still possible. I scheduled a prenatal massage for tomorrow with my Mom and then a mani/pedi next Tuesday, so getting in some much needed pampering before she comes 

Mayzie15- EDD 2/01/15-1/13-37 weeks and my heartburn is out of control and I'm still getting over this nasty cold. I haven't packed my hospital bag yet and we are frantically putting stuff together. I've scheduled my newborn photos - so it's progress. My mom is still living with us so there will be no nursery setup for this baby and that makes me sad :(. For now the baby will be staying in our room and then sharing with DS1.

Mnj05-1/13-15w4d and doing well. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. I'm still on crinone which is driving me crazy, not sure how much longer I'll be on that. QOTW: I don't have a skin care routine but I should. I don't even wash my makeup every night which is horrible.

Pennylane26 -Boy EDD 11.26.14 11/11-Thanks for all of the kind words last week ladies! So I was put on bed rest for high BP/early Pre-E symptoms on Monday but then my BP just kept going up and I spent the week on the postpartum unit in the hospital until they could get a handle on my BP meds. I was discharged Thursday afternoon and am on restricted activity. BP is ok, not great (a little high) so as of now I'm taking my meds religiously and hoping to put off an induction for a bit longer (my ticker is off, I am 36w4d). I would love to make it to 39w although I'm not sure that is going to happen!

Racheyt0277-EDD.6.22.15-1/13-I am 17w1d. I took my 3hr GTT yesterday & pretty sure I failed miserably (I checked with my own monitor each time) I will get a call from the Dr today or tomorrow. I had GD with my 1st son, so know what to expect. Everything else is going well; have no complaints!

Richzep-My first ultrasound is on Friday so I'll find out more then. My betas were 565, 3,800 and 45,000 so that may indicate twins however my progesterone is at a low 16, so who knows. 

Robeano-EDD 2/3/15- 1/13-37 weeks today. I had an NST last Friday and my blood pressure was quite high. So I am now on labetalol twice a day. I have also been transferred care from my midwives to an OB. I have my first OB appointment tomorrow and we are going to be discussing the plan for this baby. I have decided that I will schedule a RCS for as late as possible. Cuz at the last ultrasound last Wednesday the baby was measuring 6.8lbs and I just don't think it's worth it to induce early just cuz the baby is measuring big on an ultrasound. And this gives my body a chance to go into spontaneous labour, and if it doesn't, well I know what to expect from a c-section. And taking the induction off the table has given me a huge sense of relief. I just had so many factors going against it.

6 m/c
Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
Dec 12 Humira
Jan 2013 BFP
Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

Re: Pregnancy Check In 1/20

• Loading the player...
  • @mdiblasi10 - good luck! do you have your name picked out?

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Thank you @JBDamonM! We have her first name, that we have kept a surprise from everyone, but the middle name is still up in the air. G's middle name is a family name from my side so we are trying for something from DH's side with not a lot of luck. I asked DH again today and his reply was "I'll know at noon on Friday" lol.

Side story - there is a Lulu on DH's side a few generations back. She was an American Indian who married a German immigrant, which we think is such a cool story. She was also the first recorded female in the history of that side. We like the name but more in a cool-story-with-a-funny-name way. Do you know what I mean?! So we aren't sure what to do with that...
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • @mdiblasi10‌ good luck on Friday! I'm sooo excited for you. Can't wait to see pics of baby girl! Please update us when you can. You can always use lulu as a nickname even if it doesn't go with her name. I personally think lulu is cute!
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • @Robeano‌ I can't believe your c section is next week!!!! I feel like you just announced your pregnancy lol. Are you ready?
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • @mdiblasi10‌ - wow you are so close and I think Lulu is a cute name :). Can't wait to hear your update!

@Robeano your c-section is right around the corner too! I will be thinking good thoughts that your BP stays in check.

I'm 38 weeks, 3 days. Had my check up last week and no sign of baby yet. I'm tired and chasing my toddler is wearing me out. I sleep sitting in a chair upright for heartburn and my low iron isn't helping. Hoping once I have this baby my energy will back up. I want to be able to enjoy my boys on maternity leave. My next appt is on Monday and I'm hoping for more progress.

Me 38 MH 41 - TTC since June 2010 - dx with Severe MFI. Straight to IVF with ICSI. IVF #1 - ER 06/13/12 - 9 Eggs Retrieved - 4 ICSI'd - only 2 fert. 06/15/12 - 2DT - 3 cell & 6 cell with fragmentation. Beta 06/29/12 - IVF #1 = BFN. 07/20/12 - WTF Appt -Told by our RE to quit IVF. Second Opinion from RE is good. IVF#2 - November 2012. Estradiol Pills Started 11/6. Stims start 11/16. ER 11/26 - 7 eggs retrieved - all mature. 4 fertilized with ICSI. ET 11/29 Transferred 3 embryos. Beta is 12/10. 1st Beta 81 2nd Beta 160 and 3rd beta 360!!! First U/S 12/21/12 - We saw one beautiful gest. sac. 2nd U/S is 01/04/2013 - H/B 183 02/05/13 - NT Scan - everything looks good and IT'S A BOY!  Aiden was born 08/20/2013.

IVF #2 is in progress.  ER was 05/12/14 - 11 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI.  ET was 05/15/14 - we transferred 3 embryos as we did on the cycle my son was conceived.  We were able to freeze 3 embryos. Beta is scheduled for 05/26/14.  1st beta - 111.  2nd beta - 159 didn't double :( 3rd beta Friday 5/30) - not a lot of hope left. Beta # 3 is 247 - probably ectopic.  Beta # 4 is 813 - possibly vanishing multiple sydrome?  06/05/14 - 5w4days - first U/S - we see a gestational sac and yolk - still have hope!  06/17/14 - 7w1day - U/S and saw and heard the heartbeat - Finally!  06/27/14 - 8w4days - Baby and heartbeat look and sound great :)  EDD 02/01/14 and It's a boy!

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @Cwhitaker27‌ I think so? Kinda scared at the thought of two kids at home. But I am so ready to be done being pregnant!
    Diagonsed PCOS TTC since May 2009
    First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
    Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
    Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
    Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
    Dec 27- third miscarriage
    May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
    Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
    May 27th-Beta #1 80; May 29th- Beta #2 304; May 31st- Beta #3 860
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I am 18 weeks 2 day. I did fail my 3 hour GTT, but I don't think it was terrible & I have logged my numbers for a week now & they have all been good (eating normally) so just monitoring for now & will be stricter as time goes on. I had an u/s today & consult to go over the protocol & they confirmed it's a boy! (I did an elective at 15 weeks). Everything else seems to be going well.

04/07/11- PCOS Diagnosis w/GYN. Put on Metformin (1500 mgs)
    04/25/11- 1st consultation with RE (Confirmed PCOS & Anovulation)
    05/09/11-HSG-All clear! 05/13/11-SA-Normal. Found out on 2/14/12, low Morph (1%).
    06/17/11-10 days of Clomid (100, 150) No response.
    07/10/11-03/20/12- 5 Injectable (Follistim) IUI cycles; 4 BFN, 1 C/P. (stims ranged from 11 days to 25 days)
    05/28/12-Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. 75 mcg Synthroid.

IVF with ICSI in June/July 2013 = BFP!. Beta # 1 = 123. Beta # 2 = 252. Due March 25th. Baby boy arrived March 27, 2013!

FET #1 - 10/4/14 = BFP!! Beta #1 = 179. Beta # 2 = 499. Due June 22nd.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I thought I already posted a check in here, but don't see it....

Still have one foot in the door here too....  14w5d, officially 2nd tri... wow... first tri flew by.....had my OB appointment on Thursday.... heard both heartbeats for the first time, (could only "see" them in my prior u/s).  Will be seen every two weeks.  1x a month with the MFM and 1x a month with my OB.  Like that I am being monitored so closely

QOTW:  The beach....  nothing calms me more then sitting at the beach.....and the thoughts of my 3 lo's sitting on the waters edge with me brings a smile to my face and a feeling of peace in my heart!
    Me 35, DH 36
    TTC summer 2008
    Diagnose me. DOR, DH perfect
    IUI # 1 6/2010, BFN
    IUI # 2 8/2010, BFN
    IVF # 1 10/2010 Canceled poor response
    IVF 1.2 12/2010 BFP! mc 6 weeks 2 days
    Mental health break for 10 months
    IVF # 2 10/2011 BFN
    IVF # 3 5/2012 BFP! 10 eggs retrieved (best ever)
    7 fertilized transferred 3
    Beta #1 14dpo - 72, Beta #2 17dpo 145 Beta 3 20dpo 521
    First u/s June 15 saw HB 126 bpm missed m/c 7/5/12 10 weeks D&C 7/6/12
    IVF#4 ER 9/30 ET 10/3 Beta 10/16 BFFN. IVF #5 final with o/e. ER 1/21 only 1 retrieved, hoping my lonestar is the one. Beta #1 2/6/13 = 209.... please let this be it! Keep growing lonestar! Beta #2 2/8/13 - 586! , Beta #3 2/10/13 = 1898. First u/s perfect little heart beat at 116 bpm. Measure 6 weeks 1 day. EDD 10/14/13
    3/4/13 measuring right on track beautiful heartbeat 171 bpm, graduated from RE to OB... bittersweet.
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome! Its a girl! 

Maggie Grace is here!  10/5/13... 8lbs 6 ounces of pure joy!

TTC#2  No birth control since DD was born.  Getting ready to jump back in the saddle.  Weaning this month. RE
    appt scheduled 5/8.   Here we go again!

IFV# 6.  10/27  6 retrieved 4 mature 3 fertilized.  2 made it to 3dt 10/30. 1"very pretty 8 cell" and 1 6 cell.  Beta
    11/13.   Please stick embies!!!!  We love you so much already! 11/12/14  POAS, BFP... beta tomorrow!
    11/13 beta #1  924!!!  2nd bet 11/15 1906, one more on 11/17 3rd & final beta 3430.  First u/s 12/5, 7w4d, 2 heartbeats,
    both measuring right on track....2nd u/s... all is well... both beans measuring right on track... released from RE... first
    appointment with MFM 1/5.  Looks like this is really happening!

• I know this is super late in the thread, but I wasn't really sure what was decided about the pregnancy check in on the other board and I never intro'd in the TTC again check in since we weren't really TTC. But, I wanted to see if I could get some sticky baby thoughts and some good beta vibes sent my way.

Basically, we were using the rhythm method with me taking OPKs and abstaining during that time. I guess the test failed (and some freaky miracle from above blessed us) because I ended up with a super dark second line on the HPT. My RE won't see me, but my OB agreed to run two betas. Because my HPT showed up so early in what I'm calling this cycle, she is curious as to how far along I actually am. I talked her into testing p4 too, so that is of some comfort. But, with the OB, I'm assuming I won't get numbers until next week.

I am BEYOND terrified right now that something is going to go wrong. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd get a miracle BFP without treatment...not after all we went through for the boys. We are so very excited, but this anxiety is a killer. I just don't have this kind of luck. Please, oh please, let this be a take home baby.
    TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• @Ruthie04‌ holy moly!!! This is an amazingly awesome update. So excited for you. FX for a great beta and sticky baby
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • @Ruthie04‌ wowza! Congrats! Thinking sticky thoughts for your LO!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • @Ruthie04‌ oh my gosh!!! So exciting!! Sending good thoughts for your betas!
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Thanks guys!! I've got a long road to go, but we are so excited!
    TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"