Trouble TTC

How often do you see the doctor on injectables?

Hi all,
TTC 1.5 years. 3 failed cycles clomid. Pcos. Married 3yrs.
I'm on birth control to calm down my ovaries and then see the doc to start Gonal F. I hate to keep calling him and asking questions so anyone know how often you see the doctor on injects? I think he said weekly labs to closely monitor.

Re: How often do you see the doctor on injectables?

• Hi there, I'm sorry you have to be here but glad you found us. I've been on injects these last 2 cycles and I see him about every other day. I go in for CD3 ultrasound and start the injects from there. I go in for ultrasound 2 days after then will vary for bloodwork to check my estrodial levels (make sure I am not over stimming) and then they call me back to adjust the injection levels. I started off at 75iu on gonal-f for about 7 days. Depending on how you react to the injections will determine how long you'll have to be on injects. Good luck.
    3T January Siggy Challenge: New Years Resolutions 
    TTC since 10/2010 (Rhythm method since 2007)

Me (33) Sept 2012 - DX Low ovulation/progesterone, Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 5/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good;
    September 2014 DX Hashimoto's; November 2014: PCOS IR

DH (37) Sept 2012 SA Normal; October 2014 Mild MFI count 42 Million, Motility 36%, Morphology 2%. Clomid 50mg,
    2004 Cyrosurgery, LEEP
    May 2012 - HSG Clear; June 2012 - Appointment with RE
    July 2012 - October 2012 - Clomid 50mg W/ TI & Progesterone 3 mature follicles- BFN
    January 2013 IUI #1 (900,000 post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 2 mature follicles - BFN
    February 2013 IUI #2 (1.3 Mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, TI & Progesterone 4 mature follicles - BFN
    March 2013 IUI #1-3 (2.5 mil post wash) Clomid 50mg, Baby Aspirin (lining thinned) TI & Progesterone - 2 mature follicles BFN
    April 2013 Benched due to cyst, May 2013 WTF appointment
    June 2013 DH SA mild MFI break for 2 months to re-test; August 2013 - DH SA 36 Mil count, 36% Motility, Morp 2%
    September - December 2013 - Mental sanity Break
    January 2014 - IUI #4 switches to natural due to scheduling conflict Femara TI & Progesterone - 1 mature follicle - BFN
    May 2014-June 2014 - DH Appointment w/ Urologist to check Bi-lateral Varicocele; 2nd opinion w/ another urologist - bi-lateral varicocele dx is slight no surgery
    July 2014 DH starts clomid 25mg daily SA 53.8 Mil count, Motility 37%, Morph 3%;
    September 2014 DH Repeat SA after being on clomid for 3 months 42 Mil Count, Motility 36%, Morph 2%
    October 2014 Me: Hashimoto's DX, DH taken off clomid;
    November 2014 Me: new RE PCOS IR Diagnosis
    December 2014: IUI #4 Follitism 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, BFMFN

January 2015: IUI #5
    Gonal-F 75iu 7 days, TI, IUI & Progesterone, Another BFMFN onto IUI #6

• I had bloodwork CD3, CD6 CD9, CD11, and CD13 the first time on injects, with ultrasounds on CD3, CD9, and CD13, then again on day of IUI (CD15).

The second time, I ended up getting canceled because they waiting three days between injects (the doctor didn't want to come in on Christmas - they were bragging that only 2  women came in on Christmas, well obviously it should have been at least 3) and I overresponded.

This month, I went CD3, CD6, CD8, CD10, CD12, and now I'm scheduled for CD13 tomorrow. Ultrasounds on CD3, 6, 12, and 13.
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • Loading the player...
  • On injects, I went in for baseline, 4 days later, and then every day or every other day
    GL!

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @deelopi9‌ thanks for explaining but now I have a pretty clear picture. I guess it's really involved which im prepared for. Unfortunately now since I was going on VACAY in feb then my MD in March. We decided to wait until April. All the best to u and the future lil one!
  • @Rumbera28‌ your a doll for sharing and for trying to add me. My vacation plans and my doctors are back to back so we are waiting until April. I was sad but then glad to have my doc want to be the only MD to follow my case. Now I'm kind of glad I get another chance to lose weight lol Best wishes with treatment hope you feel the flutter of lil kicks soon :)
  • @BunnyBerry‌ I agree you should of been the third in there! That sounded like you were closely monitored and that's good. I'm waiting awhile longer but will update soon. Good luck ttc ! Thanks for sharing It helps to know women Like us aren't alone :)
  • @Rachaeleigh‌ thanks hun good luck to you too
  • I have to go every 2-3 days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"