March 2014 Moms
Options

bf monday

Let's hear 'em

I am trying to change insurance through open enrollment with the affordable care act. Since I don't plan on working this year, but had some income last year, they are now saying we likely qualify for Medicaid, but they're taking forever to give us an answer. They don't return phone calls and we've been dealing with this since November! I just want an answer either way so we can move forward with insurance because I want to change doctors.
Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

Re: bf monday

• Options
    Mild bitch...
    I have a cold. Totally bearable.
    The ILs took DS1 Friday to Saturday to give me a bit of a break Sind LO was waking screaming (and continued screaming for hours at a time) multiple times a night. I felt fine other than a tickle in my throat.
    I had a friend give us tickets for Monster Jam for yesterday, so DH and DS1 were gone again, giving me a break.
    So now today, the runny nose has started and I'm blowing my nose every 10 minutes. So annoying. And both boys are home. And super hyper. Sigh.
  • Options
    babycaps said:

Big bitch: I got super hopeful when DH and I were making reservations to visit my sister in Switzerland using Emirates V-day fare sale. $800round trip for BOTHA of us!!! But once you add in a lap child, the price goes to $1900!!!!!! We can't do that:(

That's crazy. I thought kids under 2 are free to fly? Or is this a policy for only certain airlines? We haven't flown with LO yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Regarding the 'lap child flies free'...
    Many years ago, when DD was a baby/toddler there were certain airlines in Canada that offered free lap child. Others made you pay for a seat (even if you weren't going to use it).
    Since my ExH's company was paying to move us, and they chose flights based on our moving arrangements, they paid for the seat and we brought her carseat with us. She was 18 months at the time.

I haven't flown in many years though, so many things may have changed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"