September 2014 Moms

Jumperoo or doorway bouncer?

I'm torned between the two. Which one is better for my little one. Thanks!

Answers

• My kids never liked the doorway jumpers much
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My baby loves the jumperoo so far

Off BC, NTNP since June 2011

Started acupuncture/herbs July 2012 

First BFP 9-8-2012,EDD 5-15-2013, heartbeat of 175 at 8w2d, mmc discovered on 10-26-12 (11w6d) Cytotec on 10/26/12

8/23/13 DX with non-IR PCOS

Second BFP 9.12.13, EDD 5.29.14, heartbeat of 114 at 6w1d, mmc discovered on 10-18-13, D&C on 10/23/13 (baby girl/Trisomy 10) 

Third BFP (surprise at Beta draw after d&c) on 1/10/14 (15dpo), EDD 9.20.14 Please be our RAINBOW!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • The jumperoo is a huge hit here.

imageimage

• We have a Jolly Jumper on a stand which Lo#1 loved. Haven't broken it out for LO#2 just yet but should get on it soon!

• We were given one of the doorway bouncers and I put DD in it for the first time this weekend. She really liked it. I was a little worried about her head bouncing around a little bit so I tried to put blankets in with her to give her a little more support. However I don't like that she is limited to doorways and I can't put it on the floor wherever I want like some of the bouncers.
  • DD is a fan of the jumperoo, but honestly I think the doorway bouncers are awesome and probably would have gotten one if we had any good doorways in our living area. I would take a look at your space and decide.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • My DD loves her jumperoo. We don't have door frames in the right places or I probably would have gotten a doorway one to save space.
  • We bought a jumperoo, but LO is still a little too short to use it. Now I'm nervous that he is going to outgrow it weight wise before he is tall enough to enjoy it :-(
  • We have the jumparoo which LO loves! He was a little too short for it, so we slid the Wii fit board underneath and it's his favorite new toy.
    <Pregnancy Ticker>
  • We have both. We haven't got them out yet though. My older LO loved them both but went crazy in the doorway jumper. He would have stayed in that thing all day if we let him!!
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• I'm not quite sure of her height but the last time we check it was 21in she probably in between 23-24 in now. Do you think she can fit in the jumperoo?
  • At 24 in my DD couldn't reach on the lowest setting. We just put a big textbook under her and she was good to go.
  • My LOs are too short for those so we put the Wii fit under it. At least that thing finally got some use :)
    Lilypie - (JLjB)

• Also we had a pricey jumperoo and a jump up and LO liked the cheaper bright starts one sooooo much better. It fits smaller babies so much better than the big jumperoos.
    Lilypie - (JLjB)

• we have been putting DD in her jumparoo with a box under her feet since she was 3 months and just busted out the jolly jumper, both are huge hits but I'm so glad they came out with the jolly jumper. We don't have good doorways but she still gets to jump her crazy butt off
  • Just got a jumperoo yesterday and LO loves it!!!! Great exercise that gets him tired since he is starting to only take two naps a day :((
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jumperoo! My baby loves it, she stays there for about 30-40 minutes laughing playing. It's a hit in this house.
  • Thanks to all mommies who responded. We bought the jumperoo for my little lovebug. She's enjoying and loving it, I can leave her there for a good half hour or 40 minutes while I do stuff in the house. I'm very satisfied and happy with the jumperoo!!! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"