TTC After a Loss

~*~June Bugs Check-In 1/19/15 ~*~

I'm posting a full check-in this week because I said that I would.  If you are just lurking and don't want to be a part of this check-in please PM me or post below.  Depending on the interest here, this check-in might not be posted anymore. 

This check-in posted on the 1st, 3rd and possibly 5th Monday of the month for women who have suffered the loss of an angel with an EDD in June, no matter what the year.  Please, only bump up this week-in for the first week.  If you have any updates, consider posting them on the main board so everyone can support you.  I’m always here so feel free to PM me if we are in an off-week.  You are welcome to join us, just post an intro including your EDD and the information below:

Where are you in your TTCAL journey/cycle, etc? Any updates/appointments you'd like to share?

Good luck to all of you!! If you leave for PGAL, please send me a PM so we can all congratulate you. If you are taking a bump break, please do the same!

BFPs below the QOTW. Please skip if you are having a difficult day.

June badges:

https://ttcalbadges.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/june-1-e1407202177688.jpg?w=780

https://ttcalbadges.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/june-2-e1407202157824.jpg?w=780

https://ttcalbadges.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/june-3-e1407202166427.jpg?w=780

https://ttcalbadges.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/june-4-e1407202190123.jpg?w=780

QOTW: Are you planning on sticking around here?

BFP Warning:

Congrats to @Mommie2be18 on your BFPs! We wish you all the best on PGAL!

June Bugs:

@rmpar29 6/26/2013

@MrsG80inTN 6/4/2014 - I know that I got an update, but do you want to tell the group how your new RE appointment went?  

@kittymeowbark 6/21/2014 - How’s the TWW treating you?

@towncargirl 6/27/2014 -  I know I got an update, but do you want to tell the group how your RE appointment went?

@MrsRed09 6/4/2015 - Am I guessing correctly that AF showed up and you are off the bench?

@schuebja 6/5/2015 -  We missed you last week.  How are you?

@Leahks77 6/5/2015 - How did your Mom’s surgery go?  Are you in the TWW?

@catvaughn5002 6/5/2015 - Did you get a +OPK?  Hows the TWW?

@KirstenAlecia 6/13/2015 - Again, welcome.  How are you doing this week?

@agpjt413 6/14/2015 -  How did FW go?  How’s the TWW?

@Nikolie93 6/16/2015 - I’m guessing that you will be leaving this check-in, but wanted to give everyone the chance to say goodbye.  You are, of course, welcome to stick around if you’d like.  Let me know!

@MrsOscarFelix 6/19/2015 - How did your b/w look?  Did you get a referral to an RE?

@kingscross145 6/22/2015 - I hope that you are over your illness!  I see your OPKs are not cooperating this cycle.  What time of day do you usually use them?  Any other O signs?

@CutiesMommy420 6/25/2015 - We missed you last week. How are you?

@readinglove 6/26/2015 -  Looks like a nice O there.  How’s the TWW going?

@Rcvb22 6/26/2015 - How’s the BCP treating you?

@jones6863 6/27/2015 - How are you doing this week?  DId you sign up for FF?  Any news on the charge reversal for the expensive hotel?

@mrsmccoy612 -  I spy some H monitor readings.  When do you expect to O?

@brendisimma - We missed you last week.  How are you?

If your name is missing from above, please let me know and post an update. Some are not included as we have not heard from you in many weeks.

TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
6/2010
 BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
June 3Missing Our January Snowflake

Re: ~*~June Bugs Check-In 1/19/15 ~*~

• Thank you for the check in @rmpar29, it's appreciated!

I will never, ever forget my little June bug but it may not be best for me to be in future check in's as I try to move on in my new journey. I hope to continue staying around as much as I can, to help give support. 

I will be getting a tattoo of my lost LO's so I may come back to share :) 

*hugs* to all you wonderful ladies. 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• I did get a positive OPK!!! We managed to hio every other day in my fertile window.  So FX for us this cycle! I have my yearly ob/gyn appointment tomorrow and it will be the first time back after the few times I went during my loss.  I'm going to take some ladies advice on here and write down just a couple questions that I have after becoming more educated and not being in shock during the initial loss. After much thought, I have decided to stay on this board.  I just feel like this is my home place and can't leave after the support and love I received here.  I want to be able to help the future ladies who are hurting and feel there is no place else to go.  However, I completely understand and respect ladies who have gone to another place.  I can't imagine how especially hard it must have been to see long time friends be forced to leave. Thank you for continuing the check in @rmpar29.

@Nikolie93- I would love to see your tattoo tribute when it is complete. Thank you for volunteering to be our cheerleader.  ((hugs))
    Me: 26 DH:28
    TTC - Sept 2014
    # 1 BFP - October 5, 2014 EDD June 5, 2015 CP - October 14, 2014

TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animal Interactions in the Snow
  • Loading the player...
  • @catvaughn5002 I have my FX that this is your cycle! 

And I will definitely be cheering you all on. However, I am going to skip the little cheerleading outfit and pom pom's. That would be quite the scary sight :D 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• @rmpar29‌ That's a good question, lady... Last month was my first attempt at charting and FF said I O'ed on CD 24. This month I'm charting and using OPKs and it looking like it might be earlier this month?? I'm getting H and currently on CD 14. I'm using clearblue advanced and the ladies at the other place acted like you could get several H days before the peak day...

QOTW: I'm practicing dual citizenship.
    Me: 24 (hypothyroidism)
    DH:25
    Married June 2012 
    TTC September 2014
    BFP #1 October 17, 2014
    MC #1 October 26, 2014
    Benched 2 cycles (hoping to TTC January
    Off the bench as of Jan 2015
  • @rmpar29 thanks for the check in, I know we've been PM'ing so I'll give an update for everyone else

I might post both here and there since things don't seem very active here :(

I'm over my illness thank god, that was honestly the sickest I've been in YEARS.
    My OPK's we're close to positive but not quite on CD 13 and 14 (I usually get two days of + OPK) I had all my normal signs of O (nope still not temping because I'm usually woken up at all hours of the night, so I don't see much of a point currently) but had pain during sex (you know that tender cervix feeling?) and lots of wet/EWCM. By Saturday I was super frustrated because I still had negative OPK's and I kind of lost it emotionally, I felt like a totally dink while bawling my eyes out and saying to myself "my body is fucked, whats wrong with me, i'll never get pregnant again" it was bad. I'm wondering now if the reason they were negative  was because of taking them in the morning while on a new health kick of "I gotta drink 5 million gallons of water, because that was Google says to be healthy!" but I'm also wondering if I'm giving myself false hope.Good new is if I did O we had good timing (but we also did last month) I plan on doing more OPK's this week to cover myself.

@Nikolie93 I def want to see your new ink once you get it!

@catvaughn5002 FX for you this cycle! let us know how your appointment goes!

Me: 29 DH: 30
    DS born 12/29/12 @ 41+1 
    TTC#2 07/2014
    BFP 10/14/14 MC 11/14/14 D&C for RT 11/18/2014 
    Given all clear 12/15/2014 - back to TTC

• @Nikolie93 - I figured as much lady, but wanted to give you a proper send off.  I hope you stop back in and see us from time to time and I'd love to see your ink when it's done.  LOL, just got a pic in my head of a blond girl with pigtails in a red and white cheerleading outfit. 

@catvaughn5002 - I'm glad you got an +OPK lady!  FX for you!  I will continue the check-in as long as there are ladies that want to participate.

@mrsmccoy612 - It's perfectly normal for your cycles to change the first few cycles (or even more) after your loss.  I've seen some women get High readings for several days before getting a peak, so it could be a little bit still.  Just keep testing!

@kingscross145 - FW for me sucks on the water drinking.  I never get in as much as I should since I don't drink all afternoon.  Even just a few hours of sleep will give you a good temp if you decide to try charting. 

AFM: I started Acupuncture last week and my next session is tomorrow.  I didn't find my first session to be relaxing, so I hope tomorrow's is.  Other than that, I'm just hanging out for a couple more weeks until O. 
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013

• @rmpar29 I do hope your visual made me look better than I probably would in that outfit LOL 

As for acupuncture, I have not yet tried it but I have friends who recently did. They said the first couple of times it was hard for them to relax, especially during the first appointment. Hopefully you will feel relaxes during/after your second one!

• @rmpar29 I've done acupuncture a few times and at first didn't find it very relaxing, but it got better. I really had to try hard to relax and get myself in the zone, and then, it was great. Maybe bring an ipod with you next time? play some super mellow spa music.....or Bob Marley?
    Me: 29 DH: 30
    DS born 12/29/12 @ 41+1 
    TTC#2 07/2014
    BFP 10/14/14 MC 11/14/14 D&C for RT 11/18/2014 
    Given all clear 12/15/2014 - back to TTC

• @kingscross145 - Oh, I didn't think of bringing my iPod with me.  She just had some oriental music playing very softly (like I could hardly hear it) and that doesn't mellow me out when I'm straining to hear it.  I will definitely take my own music and see if that helps.  I was also super congested and I hate having my face through the hole in the massage chair anyway, but trying to lay there while I could barely breath was horrible. 
    6/2010

• rmpar29 said:

@mrsmccoy612 - It's perfectly normal for your cycles to change the first few cycles (or even more) after your loss.  I've seen some women get High readings for several days before getting a peak, so it could be a little bit still.  Just keep testing! 

I'm just gonna keep HIO and testing until O is confirmed.

FX that your second appointment is better.
    Me: 24 (hypothyroidism)
    DH:25
    Married June 2012 
    TTC September 2014
    BFP #1 October 17, 2014
    MC #1 October 26, 2014
    Benched 2 cycles (hoping to TTC January
    Off the bench as of Jan 2015
  • Hi Ladies!!!

Thanks for the check-in @rmpar29

The TWW is going as well as it can. I have been trying very very very hard not to get my hopes up. My temp is slowly dropping so this helps with not getting my hopes up but really sucks.  H and I decided not to actively TTC moving forward since its such a financial burden (buying three different types of OPK's every month) and more so of a mental burden. I will only be keeping track with temping. I think it might be for the best since this has become such an un-enjoyable process.

Hugs to everyone who needs them!!
    Yelena + Rubere Married: 05/13/2011
    TTC since 2012
    BFP#1EDD: 06/21/2014  ~  TFMR --Holoprosencephaly 
    Said goodbye on 2/10/2014 at 21 weeks. We miss our baby girl "J"
    My Chart image
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    imageimage
    imageimageimage      
  • I've got to post and run for now as we've had company all weekend and I'm trying to get everything caught up!!!!   It's actually a XP because I posted in so many places pre - re visit. Hugs for all of you that need them.

So, we had the RE appt on Friday with the new RE (at the same office - just a new doc).  We loved her.  She was great and the right personality for us to feel comfortable.  She went through all of our records beforehand (the first RE read them while meeting with us for the first time), and was understanding.  She actually did IVF herself so she was knowledgeable about everything.  

Ultimately, She recommended we move forward with IVF with PGD. We did some blood tests (a blood clot test she couldn't find in my history, an AMH test, and also the genetics/Counsyl tests) on Friday.  I'll need to do CD3 BW on my next cycle and also schedule an HSG (doc wants to make sure that nothing has changed since my surgery and hysterscopy in 2013). If all goes well, we'd go on BC to start the IVF process in March... I was hoping for sooner because I hate to feel like I'm wasting more cycles, but we can't get in for an IVF class until Feb 18 and the IVF class is a pre-req for the process to begin at my RE. 

Me 35 / DH 36
    TTC since 09/2009
    Hashimoto's diagnosis 11/2011 / Endometriosis removal surgery 04/2013
    Other diagnosis: 1 mutation - PAI-1 gene
    BFP#1 9/27/2013  /  EDD 6/4/14  /  MC 10/17/2013
    BFP#2 3/4/14  /  EDD 11/13/14  /  CP
    BFP#3 6/7/14  / EDD 2/16/15  /  CP
    BFP #4 11/7/2014 / EDD 7/17/15  /  CP
    Current  Plan: Waiting to change RE... Appt on 1/16
    RXs: Metformin, Levothyroxin, Baby Aspirin, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Pre-natal. Progesterone post O.

imageimage
    ***Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

All Welcome

• Hi ladies! Thank you @rmpar29‌ for the check in, especially during turbulent times. Good luck with your acupuncture! I have never done it but I have a lot of friends who do. They all have said it takes a few visits to adjust. Hope it helps!
    AFM, mom's surgery was a great success. Her oncologist was absolutely thrilled with what he saw. He thinks he was able to get almost everything that was left. Recovery has been tough, but she's so strong :) A few more months of chemo and hopefully this will be behind her. Thank you for asking! And yes, I am in the TWW. And officially a 10/10 on the crazy train. I think AF is due any time this week... Trying to not pee on all the sticks. Already had one BFN so just wanting to wait until I'm sure that I am late. Ordered a BBT and some OPKs off amazon. Ready to tackle next cycle full force.
    FX for all ladies in the TWW! And hope everyone has a good week!

QOTW... I too am a dual citizen at the moment, although I haven't been able to do much in either place. I hope everyone finds a home where they feel supported and happy.
  • Thank you for posting a check in. I am willing to stay here but only if most do. It does seem that it is very quiet and the board is really not the same..... Thank you for including me but please don't feel obligated to continue this checkin if you're juggling between both.

No word back from Expedia yet so thankfully (so far) it seems like the dispute will stick. However, DH is freaking out still, shocking.

I got FF up and running can we link charts? It seems this last month was an annovulatory month for me again. Finally got AF today. Even though we have benched ourselves this last month (and probably next cycle too) I called my GYN for the next step when we are ready to start again. I just want to have a plan when we're ready..... It sounds like she wants to do clomid. I know a lot of you have mixed feelings on this. She wants me to still temp and use strips with it. I had the ultrasound and tubes are open so that's good news. Any thoughts? We can only do 3 cycles she mentioned so I want to make sure we are ready and husband isn't out of town on buisness during the fertile windows! Will it change the time I ovulate?

How have you been? Any new updates?
  • Thanks @rmpar29‌ for the check in. Life and work has been super busy, so I missed out on a lot of the stuff that's happened recently. AFM I had my first monthly bloodwork done last week. It was negative, which was really reassuring. Otherwise, I finally am getting my butt into gear and officially started running again. I just have to pull the trigger and register for my races.
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• @kittymeowbark - I'm glad that you are taking a month off.  TTC can certainly get overwhelming sometimes.  Have you looked into an RE yet or do you need to wait until April?

@agptj413 - How far is your mom's house from yours?  I hope the house/pet sitting is going well, but I'm glad that you will get a breather this weekend.  Where did your mom go?  I have everything crossed for you hon!

@Rcvb22 - Yes, I should ask her about a couple needles for my congestion.  I had a bad experience with that before though, so I'm a little nervous to try it again.  A long time ago (literally 9 years ago) a Naturopathic doc put a needle in my hand and by the time I was done cooking I had the first migraine ever that lasted 3 days.  I could barely walk out of there it was so bad.  She said that a headache was normal, but that it should go away.  But, I really should try it again.  I know nothing about IVF, what's a trial transfer?  I hope it goes well!  I'm sorry that you are struggling.  Feel free to share with us and lean on us if you want to.  That's why we are here!

@MrsG80inTN - I responded to your other post, but I want to tell you again how glad I am that you and DH like the new doctor and that you have a plan.  I know it's not happening as quickly as you wanted though and that sucks.  Please keep us posted honey!

@Leahks77 - YAY about your mom's surgery!  I hope she continues to feel better and that she never has to go through this again.  Yes, that horrible TWW.  Good luck not peeing on all things!

@jones6863 - Yes, it is sad that the board is so quiet.  I'm glad some people are still around though.  This check-in won't happen on the other side, so I'm content to keep it here as long as people still want to participate.  If you click on my chart in my siggy and then click on Add to Friends it will send me a friends request and then we will be linked and I can stalk you.  ;)  In response to Clomid, do NOT take it from your OB unless they are willing to monitor you!  Clomid can thin your lining and cause other bad things to happen if you are not monitored.  In my opinion, if you are at the point of needing medical intervention get in to see an RE.  OB's are great at dealing with a pregnancy, but getting you pregnant is the specialty of the RE.  It's possible that it will move up your O date, but also possible that it won't. 

@schuebja - I'm glad that you test was negative.  Congrats on getting back into running.  How long are the races that you want to sign up for?

AFM:  I will update after my Acupuncture tonight.  Oh shoot...I forgot my iPod.  Guess I gotta use Pandora instead.  Oh well. 
    6/2010

• @rmpar29 thank you for the check in!

Im doing ok for the most part. I've jumped back into work and I think that is very helpful in my emotional recovery. Two weddings this weekend and Im building a "kissing booth" for Valentines minis sessions for families. (I'm a photographer) Ive also booked client meetings for 2 boudoir sessions and a senior portrait session. I thought things would be hard to pick back up again but so far so good. We were having a bit of a financial squeeze with me not working almost 2 months now. 

I have to make a DR appt this week for a follow up/well exam sort of thing. 8 weeks post MC check up I guess and 4 weeks from my last appt. I have a very attentive dr. very on top of things. 

Im not sure if AF came or not. The bleeding from MC lasted awhile and then dwindled to spotting and then I was down to a nasty brown discharge....still like spotting I guess. Then On the 6th (4 weeks later) pretty heavy cramping and a day of heavy bleeding and that went the same as the MC.....dwindled to spotting to yucky brown discharge Im still having. Very very little...a couple spots a day.....but I feel so out of touch with whats going ion with my body.

I hope all June Bug mammas are doing will. I will come back and read in a bit. I have sort of a crazy day ahead of me :)
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

BFP- 10-16-14 EDD 6/13/15: MC 12-1-14 
  • Ladies, I'm sorry to abandon this check-in, but with Petra leaving I can't possibly stay.  Please PM me if you need directions to the dark side.  If you choose to stay here, good luck to you. 

>:D<
    6/2010

• We welcome all of you to the new place where the support you need will continue! 

• rmpar29 said:
    Ladies, I'm sorry to abandon this check-in, but with Petra leaving I can't possibly stay.  Please PM me if you need directions to the dark side.  If you choose to stay here, good luck to you. 

>:D<

I agree 100% I'm going to lurk a little but I like the dark side they have cookies and let me cuss!

Married since June 2012
    TTC Baby#1 Since 2012
    BFP 10-11-13 / Saw HB(110bpm) on 11-4-13 / Miscarried @ 8wks (11-18-13)
    Started Charting and TTC again Feb.2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"