Parenting after a Loss

**KU PAL CHECK IN 1/19**

1. What is your EDD / how far along are you?

2. How are you feeling this week?

3. Any big appointments or milestones?

4. Highlights or struggles of the week?

5. QOTW: With all of the recent bump drama and many ladies leaving, should we keep this check-in going?

Re: **KU PAL CHECK IN 1/19**

• 1. June 25/ 17w4d
    2. Pretty well. Still waiting on that 2nd tri energy boost!
    3. I had an ob appt last Friday. Everything went well and I go back in 4 weeks.
    4. Non pregnancy related: car issues. My heat went out so we had that fixed. Now it's leaking antifreeze and one of the valve stems broke so I have a flat tire. DH is working on it today.
    5. If we have enough ladies still here, I'm all for continuing. I know two of our regs are very close or just past their EDDs and we had another reg leave over the drama.
  • Mom2anAngel2Mom2anAngel2 member
    edited January 2015
    1. What is your EDD / how far along are you? 40+4.

Urg.... TB are the rest of my post!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Loading the player...
  • 1. What is your EDD / how far along are you? See above

2. How are you feeling this week? I will spare you my emotional breakdown from earlier today and just say, not good.

3. Any big appointments or milestones? I had my appointment today and there is still no change (still 2 cm and 50% as I have been for a month). I had a NST that was fine. She kept pointing out the contractions. I told her they are the same as I had been feeling for the past month, and they are obviously not doing anything. I have a BPP in Wednesday and another NST on Thursday. My induction is scheduled for Friday at 41+1.

4. Highlights or struggles of the week?
    Just struggling with still being pg. movement has been very slow and I even broke out my doppler after a meltdown yesterday (I hadn't felt movement in hours). PgAL brain is just too much right now. I have already delivered one baby sleeping and I am do afraid it will happen again.

5. QOTW: With all of the recent bump drama and many ladies leaving, should we keep this check-in going? I hope you ladies are able to keep the check-in going. I know that I have really enjoyed all of the support I have received here, as this pregnancy has physically been much more difficult than that with DS.

@KikiCohen‌ - Boo for car issues. No fun! I never found that 2nd tri energy boost this time (I did last time), but I hope it finds you soon!

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

• @Mom2anAngel2‌ I was hoping you would be holding your baby by now. Maybe LO will come before Friday and surprise you. Big hugs!
  • 1. What is your EDD / how far along are you? 1/25/15 - 39+1

2. How are you feeling this week? Utterly exhausted and ready to hold my baby in my arms instead of in my belly

3. Any big appointments or milestones? Just my weekly check on Thursday - been at 2 cm and 50% for two weeks, so I'm hoping I've made some progress this week...

4. Highlights or struggles of the week? Struggling to find enough energy to get through the day... I don't sleep well at night any more, between getting up to pee and having to roll over due to circulation issues in my arms (doc says it's likely carpal tunnel and will clear up after baby is born), I get very little solid sleep...

5. QOTW: With all of the recent bump drama and many ladies leaving, should we keep this check-in going? If there are enough ladies left, I'd love for this to continue.

@Mom2anAngel2 I feel you on being overdue - my first was born at 40+4 and I was just so miserable by then... I can't imagine waiting until 41+1... sending prayers that LO decides to come on his own soon!

@kikicohen I hate car problems! It's like you get one thing fixed and two more break, so you fix those and more stuff breaks.  I hope the tire and the antifreeze are the last things you have to fix for a long time.  BTW, my 2nd tri energy boost came at about 20 weeks, if I remember right. It was so amazing to not be exhausted all the time!
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
      DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
    TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
    US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
    BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
    All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • @MoreThanSparrows08‌ - I have my fingers crossed that you have made more progress! I am with you on not sleeping well at night, except mine is pure insomnia.

Lilypie - (0YVF)

• @MoreThanSparrows08‌ FX for progress and sleep!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"